MERGED --> Are we ready for American Idol tonight? + American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:uhoh: :huh: :eyebrow:...oooookay, yeah, I missed out big time, it seems. Got kinda sleepy last evening and decided to take a nap, so I missed out on the results show.

Constantine is seriously gone? And Scott is still there?

What. The. Hell?

Me thinks "American Idol" made a VERY big mistake here...they're gonna be paying for this one, no doubt about that.
This is the "American Idol" people right now---------> :reject:.

Angela

while i agree with the sentiment in that letter, there is no question that it needs to be completely re-written.

"in lou" of...? :eyebrow:

Two people do not deserve to still be in American Idol: Scott and Anthony... Scott has no presence and Anthony has no voice.

Vonzell, Carrie and Bo are clearly a step above the rest...

I think Constantine was booted because he tried to pretend that he was a heavy rocker, and the show has Bo for that, who does a much better job. He should have stayed in the Bon Jovi neighborhood, as he is a much better fit for that kind of rock.

ZOOTB said:
I don't know how to make this link work, but here is a petition for a recount.
HTTP://www.petitiononline.com/123aifix/petition.html

From what I've been reading on message boards at idolonfox.com is that a ton of people couldn't get through on the phone lines. Also apears to be a site where people vote for the worst (just cause they really don't care I guess).

IMO this was a ratings ploy by FOX and I think it will backfire on them.

Scott still standing after Nadia, Anwar, and Constantine = Worst joke I ever heard!

My message to FOX: I think you can pack your bags tonite!

It will not happen... having a recount takes credibility out of the show and will be a programming mess.

I wonder if it had something to do with the announcement that Constantine's band was signed, maybe people thought he was all set at this point :shrug:

I cannot believe Scott was in the TOP 3 :eyebrow:

U2@NYC said:

It will not happen... having a recount takes credibility out of the show and will be a programming mess.

there was a re-vote just a few weeks ago, when the wrong numbers were listed below the contestants.

the only thing that takes the credibility out of this show is the fact that scott is still on it.

Amen sister! and it's not just Scott's looks or his lack of talent--he has a bad attitude--like he's got something to prove. Don't get me started. :mad:

i hear ya, Doll. scott's attitude makes me angry too.

it's not even that constantine was voted off, it's that he was voted off BEFORE some of the worst contestants that this show has ever seen.

Bono's Doll said:
Amen sister! and it's not just Scott's looks or his lack of talent--he has a bad attitude--like he's got something to prove. Don't get me started. :mad:

Exactly... I don't know why he appears to have an enormous chip on his shoulder. He should feel greatful for the experience and the chance he's been given...not act like the world owes him everything on a silver platter. :rolleyes:

bonosgirl84 said:

there was a re-vote just a few weeks ago, when the wrong numbers were listed below the contestants.

the only thing that takes the credibility out of this show is the fact that scott is still on it.

That was different, since it was an obvious mistake that everyone could see... here it is not the same case. Unfortunately.

But it is fine, Scott clearly will not win. Anthony or Scott will leave the show next week.

there should seriously be a recount for the votes...but i know it wont happen. for now i'll be rooting for bo.

Can you imagine the nightmare going thru Simon's mind..."what if Scott wins????"

I mean, how do you market someone with Scott's current image? its a loss for Fox, Idol-fans and a win for the trailer trash who voted for him....

Bono's Doll said:

He acted like such an ass last night, laughing and looking smug after Constantine was voted off :tsk: :down:

At least Anthony looked shocked and a little embarrased, like he knew it should have been him over Constantine, but Scott acted like a cocky bastard.

If Scott actually wins this thing, he'll fall flat on his fat ass in a matter of months. But I have a feeling all the Constantine fans who feel totally burned right now will put their votes toward Bo just to make sure Scott is gone in the next few weeks. :up:

I was so upset that Constantine got voted off last night. Sure, he sometimes laid it on a bit thick, but he still has more talent and a sense of showmanship than fat-ass, girlfriend beater, babby daddy, bad attitude, Scott.

Is he still with his band? I know they got signed.

Mr. BAW said:
Can you imagine the nightmare going thru Simon's mind..."what if Scott wins????"

I mean, how do you market someone with Scott's current image? its a loss for Fox, Idol-fans and a win for the trailer trash who voted for him....

I think that's the reasoning behind all these "vote for the worst sites", to see the trainwreck that would happen if Scott wins.

But he won't. I think the backlash will be felt next week for him.

Golightly Grrl said:
I was so upset that Constantine got voted off last night. Sure, he sometimes laid it on a bit thick, but he still has more talent and a sense of showmanship than fat-ass, girlfriend beater, babby daddy, bad attitude, Scott.

Is he still with his band? I know they got signed.

Did you see that Paula was crying over Constantine. I felt really bad about him being voted off.

Yea this all majorly bites.. it got me totally distraught i was like WTF not having constantine.. omg hes so fun to watch preform because he doesnt stand there like a statue made of lard SCOTT the vote for the worst shit is exposed to media so why arent they doing anything about it.. and also several calls of people trying to get through to constantine they couldnt get through hundreds of people kept getting a message.. even more a reason to have a show redo.. and get rid of scott anthony and con deserve to stay whether or not he left because of his band signing is a whole anthor thing.. He should have stayed until at least next week or something if he was planning to be intentionally crappy.. so we could get rid of fat ol fuck here anyways has anyone seen these stories on E! Constantines story and Bo bices drug felony he's losing alot of fans for it but i say GET OVER IT who cares ya know what not everyones perfect and he did drugs like 3 years ago big woop he can sing and rock and thats all that matters.. check at the stories here.
Bo's story-http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,16444,00.html?tnews

Constantines story-http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,16441,00.html?newsrellink

Both which are really worth reading but this constantine noting getting through has got me suspicious:eyebrow:

Bono's American Wife said:

He acted like such an ass last night, laughing and looking smug after Constantine was voted off :tsk: :down:

At least Anthony looked shocked and a little embarrased, like he knew it should have been him over Constantine, but Scott acted like a cocky bastard.

We'll see how cocky and smug he is when he finds out he was only voted for as a joke, because he's so awful. Ouch! :lmao:

But I have a feeling all the Constantine fans who feel totally burned right now will put their votes toward Bo just to make sure Scott is gone in the next few weeks.
Some will, but most of the fans I've seen are not going to vote for anyone. A lot aren't even going to watch the show anymore.

They won't do anything to "fix" the results. They never have, it would undermine the "integrity" of the show.

kellyahern said:

Some interesting song titles there . . . :shifty:
Oh yeah....there's a "clean version" available too. :der: I bought both, gotta have the clean version so I can brainwash , I mean share Con's band with, my little niece and nephew. :shifty:

I saw him on Leno last night too. :sad:

Yes constantine won him self a "ming vase" what a valueable collecters item! He looked thrilled!:laugh: but man seeing him there just reminds me how much im gonna miss him on next weeks show:sad:

they're gonna lose a lot of viewers now that he's gone. I wasn't a big fan of Constantine (thought he was too much of a ham, too smug, and looked pervy). But Oh well.

Anyone else think that Vonzell has really beautiful eyes?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom