MERGED --> Are we ready for American Idol tonight? + American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Despite all the mocking of this show including by myself, I am certain many of today's IT singers would suck at this format.

Bye Bye Anwar:sad:

That man could sing and was truely a class act.

Whose going down next week? Scott or Federov is my guess

i read in a magazine last week that scott's girlfriend once pressed charges after he beat the crap out of her. every inmate in america must be the ones voting for that talentless slob. i get angry just looking at him.

constantine needs to shape up if he's going to continue to get my votes. and he could probably stand to come up with a few other facial expressions besides the nose scrunch and the pout, because it's getting old.

and bo bice is starting to look pretty damn good. :drool:

Anwar should still be there:up:

Scott's dumb a$$ facial hair bugs me. it belongs on the cheeks, not UNDER his fat face on his neck

Constantine is starting to look pervy the way he mugs it up into the camera all the time....

bonosgirl84 said:

and bo bice is starting to look pretty damn good. :drool:

:applaud:

Bo has been my favorite from day one!

Basing the outcome on actual talent, Bo should win this thing but I think Constantine will win based on the cuteness factor.

Next week, lets say goodbye to Scotty :wave:

I love Constantine :drool: :drool: :drool:
He has a confidence and intensity on stage that reminds me of someone we all know and love dearly...
I never voted for anyone before, but I'm picking up the phone for Con.

American Idol Central!!

I have made this forum, for american Idol.. I'm trying to get a good hit for it but so far all i've gotten the attention of is 8 people.. i need to make it alive so if you are an AI fan won't you come please!
http://s10.invisionfree.com/Americanidolcentral/index.php?act=idx

Thank you..

Oh and by the way im not just randomly poping up to post this forum, I was on here a while ago but then yea, lol and my mom sea bird told me i could get hits from going back on my name and posting here about it. So i hope you'll come!:wink:

rileybug said:
I love Constantine :drool: :drool: :drool:
He has a confidence and intensity on stage that reminds me of someone we all know and love dearly...

Glad I'm not the only one. :reject:

rileybug said:
I never voted for anyone before, but I'm picking up the phone for Con.

Same here, I've watched every season and he's the only one I've ever bothered to vote for.

For the love of God, why is fat face Scott still on this show? I actually cried when Nadia and Anwar got voted off. They are both so talented and classy. Nadia is truly beautiful and Anwar's smile lights up a room. Instead some fat ass, girlfriend beater loser is still on this show.

As for the others:

Carrie Underwood-I think she's a good singer, but she's more of a country singer to me.

Vonzell Solomon: I like her, but she really doesn't set herself apart. There is no individuality.

Anthony Federov: Clay Aiken V. 2.0.

Constantine Mouralis: I like him. I have a thing for long haired rocker boys, but sometimes he lays it on a bit thick. But congrats on his band getting signed.

Bo Bice: Right now, my favorite. Excellent singer and he has a good stage presence. He doesn't go over the top, but keeps your attention. Plus, I like his long, shiny locks. My mom likes him, too. I guess she's getting freaky in her old age, liking a long-haired rocker boy. She's taking after her daughter. Snerk.

Yes that scott must go like simon said "I wonder every week why your still here" Scott sucks and he lacks personailty, stage prescense, and the abiltiy to be swooned over.. Whoever is swooning over scott i'd like to have the opourtunity to smack them in the face several times and ask them what on earth are they thinking.:huh:

I agree with my daughter that Bo is hot and Scott is not :yuck: I have heard that every fat, ugly, skinhead loser in America is power voting for Scott to keep him ahead of the hot guys the girls swoon over and the girls they know they'll never get. We even saw this on another message board! That's what it is, no one really wants him. PLEASE GO!

Anwar was awesome :sad: He deserves another chance since parts of Calif. didn't see him. He did one of my favorite songs from back in the day (September)

Oh and please post on my daughter's message board if you get a chance :wave:

Bo Bice deserves to win this thing. See, I can't picture a guy like him recording a CD of manufactured, pre-written, crap billboard top 40 music. Which means it could be very interesting if he does win.

Back
Top Bottom