MERGED --> Are we ready for American Idol tonight? + American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting about the voting-I'll have to tell my sister about that (why can't they get their voting issues solved? Every year, they always have problems with that stuff).

Mikalah has to go! She's awful!!

My mom and sister can't stand her at all. I gotta agree, she's not very good, and her personality is...um...very perky? That's about the nicest word I can think of for it.

Angela

bonosgirl84 said:
"all votes from tuesday night will be thrown out..."

seriously. that's just fucking great.

i only dialed and re-dialed the phone for two straight hours. :mad:

omg :lol:

kellyahern said:
My mother can't stand her either.

After tonight, neither can I. Why do people think those kinds of personalities are good ones to have? She'd be someone that would get on my nerves quickly :crack:. And she really did suck last night-I'm sitting there, thinking, "Lady, let's pick a note and stick with it, shall we?" I mean, I'm not the world's greatest singer by any stretch, but...ay, yi, yi...

Angela

icelle said:

this really sucks, though. all those votes i put in the night before, and last night i was too tired from hanging around the Mirage all day to vote. i fell asleep.

so now there are no votes from me. :mad:

caught the repeat last night:

Mikalah sucked

I didn't think Constantine did well either. He's not a "pop" idol. I think the only reason why he is still in the competition is due to his charisma and the chix like him.

My wife and I were predicting Bo would do something from TOMMY, or perhaps THE WALL (if you call that a musical). But he allegedly picked something randomly.

~U2Alabama

Haha...oh, those could've been good choices. But I thought the song he did suited him fine regardless-fit well with his whole rocker thing.

Actually, overall, most of the people did pretty good tonight. A couple here and there who were eh, but nobody downright sucked. And considering that songs from musicals are VERY tough to do, that's pretty impressive.

Angela

Constantine has been laying it on too thick, hamming it up w/ the cameras etc...I think he's going overboard, he's beginning to look a little sleezy to me.

Yeah, Constantine has the IT factor alright. :drool: :drool: :drool:
I never voted for anyone before I saw Constantine. YOWZA!!!
Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned they'd love to see Constantine do a U2 song... well I found an interview with him from when he was touring with Rent a couple years ago and here is what he said:
"Who in the entertainment business do you admire?
Oh wow... well, Sam Cook, Jim Morrison, Led Zepplin, U2, Bob Marley, Queens of the Stone Age, Nirvanna, Sean Penn, Gregory Peck...to name a few."

Seems there is reason to hope for him to do a U2 song. Also, Entertainment Weekly mentioned they'd like to hear him sing Desire! :drool: I hope so! Go Constantine!

rileybug said:
Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned they'd love to see Constantine do a U2 song... well I found an interview with him from when he was touring with Rent a couple years ago and here is what he said:
"Who in the entertainment business do you admire?
Oh wow... well, Sam Cook, Jim Morrison, Led Zepplin, U2, Bob Marley, Queens of the Stone Age, Nirvanna, Sean Penn, Gregory Peck...to name a few."

:) :up:. Cool.

Originally posted by rileybug
Also, Entertainment Weekly mentioned they'd like to hear him sing Desire! :drool:

:hmm:...I wouldn't mind hearing that. That could be interesting.

Angela

According to the Hits Daily Double Rumor Mill, Hall and Oates are going to be on the show Tuesday. So, people are speculating that the theme could be the 80's. Or Hall and Oates songs.

Well, there is a board that has a concerted effort to vote for the worst. Looks like it is working.

:madspit:

Yeah, Scott should've gone home tonight-why is he still sticking around? I don't get it. I don't think Nadia should be going home. :down: to America on the voting for this one.

Heh, one thing I always love about each season of this show-it always leads to major debate between my sister and dad-they're having another debate about it now :D.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom