MERGED --> Are we ready for American Idol tonight? + American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
I will be very surprised if a rocker wins American Idol.

I agree, but at this point it doesn't matter if they don't win; they've been seen and heard, people like them, and somebody out there will probably want to sign them.

tiny dancer said:
Will 2 of the 12 be voted off tonight?

I think only one will get voted off and please let it be the mini-Fran Drescher, Mikalah. She sings like she's got tissues stuffed into her mouth. Plus, she's irritating.

I do like Anwar and Nadia. Bo is okay, but something about Constantine bugs me. You'd think I'd be for the rocker dudes but I'm just not.

:ohmy: :lmao:

Apprently Constantine was on Elimidate a few years ago and the episode is on right now!!!

His hair is shorter but he still looks adorable :flirt:

neutral said:
:huh: :lmao:

I wish I'd been on the show with him. :shifty:

uhhh I mean I wish I'd seen that. :flirt:

Leather pants/no shirt/dancing suggestively

That's all I'm going to say :silent:

Oh, and he did win :wink:

neutral why dont you share your Constantine PLEBA website with the group :happy:

The rockers will not win.....My vote is for Anwar. I would have gone with Mario Vasquez, but he's got "personal issues" and bailed on America.:wink:

On a side note, did anyone else hear that Nikko Smith, who was cut and now brought back, is the son of famous former major league baseball shortstop Ozzie Smith...

I totally loved Constantine tonight! I can't believe they were so lukewarm on him. I loved the kitsch factor.

joyfulgirl said:
I totally loved Constantine tonight! I can't believe they were so lukewarm on him. I loved the kitsch factor.

I agree..it made me giggle to see another cute boy with long hair sing that song 30+ years after the original :D

I missed the show - what did he sing?

Oh, and because I've done it in every single other post I've made in this thread:

:drool: Carrie Underwood :drool:

"all votes from tuesday night will be thrown out..."

seriously. that's just fucking great.

i only dialed and re-dialed the phone for two straight hours. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom