MERGED --> Are we ready for American Idol tonight? + American Idol - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-04-2005, 08:04 PM   #241
War Child

Location: with 2 kids in high school they tell her that she's uncool, but she's still preoccupied with 1985
Local Time: 09:55 AM
SCOTT IS GONE!

Old 05-04-2005, 08:06 PM   #242
War Child

Location: with 2 kids in high school they tell her that she's uncool, but she's still preoccupied with 1985
Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75

Thank God. How was he when he got the news?
It was Anthony's birthday, and Ryan told him (as part of the bottom 2) "I'm afraid it's bad news" and he looked down. Then he said "I forgot to get you a birthday card, but I do have a gift- you're SAFE!" and then he said Scott was going home! He just looked stunned! Then he sang On Broadway but got cut off. I'm so glad he's gone, finally!

Old 05-04-2005, 09:40 PM   #243
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 07:55 AM
god i would have paid to see that.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:50 PM   #244
Blue Crack Addict

I miss Constantine.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:56 AM   #245
ONE
love, blood, life

I loved when Seacrest told Scott to go sit on the couch, Scott began uttering to himself "thank you God", and pointed to heaven, believing that meant he was safe...although Seacrest gave no indication either way what that meant. What a tool !!

Good Bye !
Old 05-05-2005, 07:20 AM   #246
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by tiny dancer
Nothing would make more than happy to see Scott go tonight.
I am one happy camper to see him gone. And he thought he was safe.

Old 05-05-2005, 07:43 AM   #247
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern

And as a bonus, icelle's grandmother won't have to kill anybody either

haha yeah no kidding. she was in a good mood the rest of the night lol!
Old 05-05-2005, 07:49 AM   #248
New Yorker

Yessssss! Scott is gone! That look on his face when he went to sit on the couch--it was like alright look at me--I'm staying. Wha ha ha! Wha ha ha! Justice for Constantine. Bo's the man! Go Bo!!!!!
Old 05-05-2005, 09:09 AM   #249
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Numb1075
I loved when Seacrest told Scott to go sit on the couch, Scott began uttering to himself "thank you God", and pointed to heaven, believing that meant he was safe...although Seacrest gave no indication either way what that meant. What a tool !!

Good Bye !
. And Anthony's looking at him like, "I wouldn't be celebrating yet, bud." He looked so nervous, like he thought for sure he'd go or something. Nice birthday gift for him .

So happy Scott's gone. Finally.

My sister was pretty thrilled, too .

Angela
Old 05-05-2005, 10:16 AM   #250
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 06:55 AM
Also glad to see Scott go.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:12 AM   #251
Refugee

Local Time: 02:55 PM
At last our long, national nightmare is over. Scott is gone!!! Go Bo!
Old 05-05-2005, 11:57 AM   #252
BAW
The Flower

Local Time: 06:55 AM
I loved it when Ryan made the comment about forgetting to buy Anthony a birthday card and Scott started to put his arm in the air for his "thank you Jesus, I'm safe" pose...only to hear Ryan say he was going home! He looked like he was going to be sick!
Old 05-05-2005, 12:38 PM   #253
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono's American Wife
I loved it when Ryan made the comment about forgetting to buy Anthony a birthday card and Scott started to put his arm in the air for his "thank you Jesus, I'm safe" pose...only to hear Ryan say he was going home! He looked like he was going to be sick!

Well played, Seacrest. Well played.
Old 05-05-2005, 01:12 PM   #254
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Numb1075

Good Bye !
That was the highlight of the show for me
Old 05-05-2005, 08:55 PM   #255
The Fly

Oh Yes!! Finally Scott is gone!! His legacy is forever ended!! YES!! I like leaped out of my seat and screamed so loud like a freak..Notice how no ones jaw dropped or said boo when he left like when Constantine left or many of the good idols..Unlike him.. He was way long past due..His houdini escapes ended here! Just 2 bad it couldn't happen last week... Damn that scott.. Now analyize this mystery.. Mr.Scott Savol..Mr. thank you god i'm in the top 3 , from last week sucked so bad YET somehow beat Constantine who is way hotter and a much more talented person that Scott.. PFFTT why did i say hotter like its even a comparasion the words scott and hott though they rhyme.. do not belong in the same sentence like I just put them. Anyways.. Mr scott conquering all with his horrible rendention of never danced with my father.. was in top 3.. well well how did he manage to plummit allll the way to the bottom especially if this was his best preformance yet!? Because he was suppose to be there all along! as soon as vote for the worst got closed and fox actually monitored this he goes home.. It's just a shame we never realized any of this to take action before we lost all that talent.. But I mean at least Constantine is going on to do far better things then most ever have.. Gosh he had dinner with the president! Has kelly clarkson done that!? Hes everywhere! No need to miss him hes making better things.. HE WILL BE ON TOUR and he doesn't need idol bringing him down he is capiable of better and we know that and he is going to be a huge success especially with his huge fan base promoting him everywhere<3 and I mean you haven't lost constantine because you still have him...here...=D =D

ahhh

^It was so hard to pick just 2 I didn't want to upload like 4 so i chose 2 and man was that hard!

And on other news.. Didn't you just hate it when he was biting his lip during his salute goodbye.. Him and his fucking cockyness got him NO WHERE lard ass couldnt be cocky and live to tell the truth.. he was voted off hes not the survivor and he won't be thinking about what he's singing next week unless it's in his dreams... Watch out ohio the child molester is coming back.. I mean he was getting out of hand he was all like watch me on broadway.. and my stylist makes me look GOOD on stage. and i was like RIIIGGHTT you go ahead buddy. And be remembered as the the idol that everyone loved YEA FUCKING RIGHT.. PSH she sucks