MERGED --> Are we ready for American Idol tonight? + American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't see it, no. But my dad did. Or at least, he saw some of it-after a while, it got so boring to him that he turned the channel-according to him, there wasn't really as much "damning evidence" as ABC claimed there was.

ABC should've just kept their noses out of all of this. If "American Idol" did indeed have scandalous things going on, in time, it'd break on its own, and FOX would have to deal with the consequences. All ABC seems to have done, if what my dad says about the special is true, was make themselves look bad by claiming to have this big news that really turned out to be nothing of major importance. Besides that, from what people have told me about Corey's claims and all that, he sounds like a bit of a creep, as well as a sore loser who needs attention. If this stuff was so big and so newsworthy, why didn't he bring it up when it first happened? Why now?

Angela

I just think it's incredibly interesting that he has waited until now, when he is getting ready to release and album and book, that *this* is when he decides to come out with it :rolleyes:

Re: Paula...I don't care about the scandal with Corey but she did seem crazy last week. She could hardly get a word out. There is something not right about her.

Help me out here...was I the only one to see a huge teleprompter back by their soundboard for Carrie during her 2nd song?????? It was so far back, it had to be huge but there it was ...anyone else see it?

Mr. BAW said:
Help me out here...was I the only one to see a huge teleprompter back by their soundboard for Carrie during her 2nd song?????? It was so far back, it had to be huge but there it was ...anyone else see it?

I didn't see it but that doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Bo is still the man. :up:

side trivia--I had a temp job for about a week working for Clive Davis many years ago, lol...

I can't believe I just did this but I bought tickets for the Idols Live tour this summer :reject:

Constantine and Bo live!!! :faint: :hyper:

Bono's American Wife said:
I can't believe I just did this but I bought tickets for the Idols Live tour this summer :reject:

Constantine and Bo live!!! :faint: :hyper:
:lol:
my best friend threatened to get them, too

Bo needs to lose those lame-ass sunglasses. And get some deep conditioning done. Other than that, he totally needs to win.

Back
Top Bottom