MERGED --> Are we ready for American Idol tonight? + American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of the vanillas must go--Anthony or Carrie--and since Carrie can sing and Anthony can't, he must go tonight.

i am seriously going to avoid grandma's house tomorrow if anthony gets the boot.

Carrie's version of "If You Don't Know Me By Now"...:crack:. That was...interesting.

Vonzell...what was up with her trying to hold back tears tonight?
Something serious going on with someone she knows or something? I hope it's nothing too bad.

Staying out of the picks of who's going tomorrow night, though-I'm never good at picking that stuff.

Angela

I think that Carrie and Anthony are the most vulnerable ones tonight... but I still think that Anthony is pretty bad, so he must go.

i think it's possible that the best thing to happen to bo was constantine leaving.

i think that many people who were fans of con's will now vote for bo.

he may just win it. which is a good thing. :up:

Can you pitcure Bo going on the American Idol Tour w/ the likes of Rubben Studdard, Fantasia, Kelly Clarkson, or Mr. Aiken?:ohmy:

Yep. I was right. My sister is not a happy camper right now. Not at all.

I honestly don't think Anthony should've gone tonight, personally. I thought Vonzell should've gone home. She sounded really bad on both of her songs last night. At least Carrie and Anthony had a decent performance each. My dad thinks Vonzell might've gotten a few sympathy votes due to how she was acting last night, and if that's true, I don't think that's right. People should be voting based on how they perform, and not on any other outside factors. At least, that's my view on it all.

Angela

My view is that Anthony was the worse of the fourth overall, so it is fair that he left. Contestants should not be judged by one performance but by their overall track record and, on that note, Vonzell was better than Anthony.

With that said, my vote goes for Vonzell leaving next week.

U2@NYC said:
My view is that Anthony was the worse of the fourth overall, so it is fair that he left. Contestants should not be judged by one performance but by their overall track record and, on that note, Vonzell was better than Anthony.

With that said, my vote goes for Vonzell leaving next week.

ditto

I'd been tough on Anthony all season but then last night I felt sorry for him because he did so well.

Anthony has annoyed me pretty much from the beginning - but he did a really good job on both songs Tuesday night. Not sorry to see him go though, I'm sure someone will sign him :shrug:

I think it is absolutely a 3-way tie at this point for who will win it - if I had to guess though I better Carrie will be the winner since she was never in the bottom 3.

Back
Top Bottom