MERGED ----> Arcade Fire - Neon Bible

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Keep The Car Running - Petty or Mellencamp with strings... good song

Intervention - heard "knees" after 3:00 - got a chuckle

Antichrist TV Blues - OMG THe Boss circa the River - Out in the Street...awesome

No Cars Go - Cars cracked up with Blondie with Chicago horns...

Windowsill - almost getting a Cash vibe off this...

My Body Is A Cage - Bowie with an organ... almost sounds like a funeral dirge version of Let's Dance

getting serious 80's flashbacks off this album... or maybe it's what i'm drinking
need a few more rounds... of the album i mean

The album is simply amazing, probably the second best album I've heard this year, and the best that has(will) come out so far this year :drool:. There's not a chance of me not getting it on the day of release.

No Cars Go is...:drool: times a million, the EP version doesn't compare to it at all. I would review every track but I'd just overuse smilies mainly the drool one :wink:

Mogi said:
I am about on my third time listening to it.
Almost brings tears to my eyes.
First because it is powerful and beautiful.
Second, because I remember when U2 used to do the same for me. I miss that and I really hope on their next album, they can recapture that magic.

You know, I actually remember getting a similar feeling when I heard HTDAAB for the first time. It was one of those "Damn, they did it again..." feelings.

corianderstem said:
I'm going to be pure and avoid the leak.

Must ... remain .... strong!

if you download it, you'll want to buy it even more. the deluxe edition.

the choir at the end of no cars go :drool:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

david said:
*link removed by KhanadaRhodes - links to officially released material not allowed*

the album leaked.

file has been deleted.

if someone could please email me a copy at: msthefly@hotmail.com, i would really appreciate it!

thanks in advance!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
^^This is where I downloaded... I'm not sure if it's still up...

*link removed by yolland - no links to officially released material allowed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep The Car Running is amazingly beautiful. This song alone is better than anything on funeral. Long live the Neon Bible. :rockon:

Lancemc said:
Keep The Car Running is amazingly beautiful. This song alone is better than anything on funeral. Long live the Neon Bible. :rockon:

:up:

Intervention, No Cars Go, and Keep the Car Running are all just as good as Rebellion (Lies) aka "the Best Song on Funeral"

Back
Top Bottom