MERGED ----> Arcade Fire - Neon Bible

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'll bite.

U2Chick [at] gmail [dot] com

please and thank you!

lovely. thank you!

seriously, i just got goosebumps at the 2:10 mark. :up:

Argh, I'm so tempted to listen to more of these leaks... I really just want to wait it out and listen to the entire album all at once. LOL. Must... resist...

SpaceOddity said:
Argh, I'm so tempted to listen to more of these leaks... I really just want to wait it out and listen to the entire album all at once. LOL. Must... resist...

Give in and listen to My Body Is A Cage, at least. That organ is well worth the disappointment of having the new album experience slightly ruined.

Thanks to those that sent me the tracks. I'll have to listen to it several times to judge. The only other song I know is 'Wake Up' :reject:

GibsonGirl said:

Give in and listen to My Body Is A Cage, at least. That organ is well worth the disappointment of having the new album experience slightly ruined.

That organ is hauntingly beautiful. :drool:

Speaking of organs, I'm wondering if we're all listening to the same version of Intervention. I just realized that the one I have is a live acoustic recording, the one where Win starts in with "Alright, this is our brand new song..."

I found the album version (the one with organ-pounding goodness) streaming here: http://qualquerdeserto.blogspot.com/2007/01/redeno.html

I can't seem to find an mp3 anywhere. :(

Edit: I just read that the studio version of Intervention is being sold to raise money for a charity - this probably explains why it's not openly posted everywhere.

Edit x 2: It pays to fully read old threads! Unless you're a charity. Cue the guilt. It's a radio rip, so that's just half the normal guilt, right? Anyway, this song is amazing, and all of these songs are really getting me excited to hear the album in its entirety (he said with a stern commitment to buy the deluxe version and donate many long hours to Oxfam).

Last edited:
GibsonGirl said:

Oh, alright... *vbg* I've been hearing so many great things about this track, one more couldn't hurt. It feels a bit like peaking at presents before christmas morning. :D

Could somebody send me "My Body Is A Cage"? :reject: bluerkindofwhite [at] gmail.com. Thanks!

I'd love any CD quality tracks, (and not the acoustic Intervention, I have that one).

thanks!

BTW, does anyone else have trouble buying the new Intervention? it just keeps telling me that it's not available anymore! I so want a top quality version of that song, but I can't get it!

michaelpond at hotmail.com

I'm so loving Arcade Fire right now...glad to hear people are liking the leaked stuff and I can't wait for the release!

Lila64 you gotta run out and get Funeral and listen to the whole thing...it's so bloody brilliant!

sad statement about my music 'credentials' perhaps, but I thank U2 for introducing me to them via the "wake up" audience warm-up.

cheers all!

Okay, I give in...I have no willpower...
if anyone would be so kind as to send me what's out there minus Intervention? I'll see how temptation treats me...

shelhol2000 @ yahoo.com

I've been listening to Intervention (bought on iTunes a while ago now...haven't checked back to see if its still up there?) and really liking it.

cheers!

and many thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom