MERGED->anyone seen an Oasis concert lately?+How Good Was That Oasis Concert at MSG

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i had tickets to that show on ticketmaster and released them. I think JET was the reason.....

glad to hear their sounding good. Love Oasis.

anyway, is this the right forum??

I would love Oaisis to see more success in America. In my opinion Dont believe the truth is their best album and better than coldplays XY and HTDAAB. I relize this is not a popular opinion. And it is hard to admit to myself but I cannot find a fault in this album. I love it.

Hawkmoon04 said:
I would love Oaisis to see more success in America. In my opinion Dont believe the truth is their best album and better than coldplays XY and HTDAAB. I relize this is not a popular opinion. And it is hard to admit to myself but I cannot find a fault in this album. I love it.

It is pretty flawless although it lacks one of those massive anthems Noel usually sings though, like Don't Look Back in Anger, Little By Little, Where Did it all go Wrong. Otherwise it would be perfect.

On par with X and Y for me....a 4.25 star album. Not quite as good as HTDAAB.

sami0201 said:

Turn Up The Sun
Lyla
Love Like A Bomb
Bring It On Down
Morning Glory
Cigarettes And Alcohol
The Importance Of Being Idle
Little By Little
A Bell Will Ring
Live Forever
Meaning Of Soul
Mucky Fingers
Champagne Supernova
Rock 'N Roll Star

Encores:
Songbird
Wonderwall
Don't Look Back In Anger
My Generation

:drool:

I cannot wait to hear bootlegs from this tour!

How was Mucky Fingers? I :heart: that song and would LOVE to see it in concert!

Diane L said:

Mucky Fingers was really good, and Noel sounded terrific! I like when he sings lead in general.

me too, but I can see why Liam is the "lead" singer, because although I personally prefer Noel's voice, it felt like the stage was lacking something when Liam was gone. :shrug:

and yes, Mucky Fingers was awesome!

Okay...dredging up an old thread... but then, what is the index for? :D

After hearing both Jet and Oasis's performances from the V festival this weekend (I :heart: internet radio!), I am really really considering traveling to Atlanta to see these guys...

Atlanta is about 9 hrs away driving (I live in South FL), and I would have to take two days off of work (perhaps one without pay since I'm using most of my vacation time for U2 in November), but I think it might be worth it...

What are your opinions?

I seriously doubt that they will schedule more dates further south than Atlanta...

I desperately need some advice from fellow concert lovers :D

I posted this in another thread, but might as well post it here too (I searched, but wasn't sure where to post)

OASIS SET TO PLAY KROQ LOS ANGELES INLAND INVASION!
Sat, September 17th - KROQ Inland Invasion
Glen Helen Hyundai Pavilion
2575 Glen Helen Parkway
Los Angeles, CA 92407 (Devore, CA)
Public On-Sale is the 20th of August @ Noon
Pre-Sale open to KROQ.com database members only
More details found here - WWW.KROQ.COM
Tickets will be available @ Ticketmaster.com

HOUSE OF BLUES - ATLANTIC CITY PRE-SALE STARTS MONDAY, 8/22
Mon, October 3rd
House of Blues - Atlantic City
801 Boardwalk
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Music Today pre-sale starts @ 8 am EST on Monday, August 22 online here!
Public on-sale Sat, Aug 27th @ 10 am EST
Tickets available here: www.Ticketmaster.com, www.hob.com, charge by phone at 1-800-736-1420 and all Ticketmaster outlets

GET MORE 2005 OASIS DATES ON THE TOUR PAGES:
AT THE US SITE: www.oasisus.com
AND AT: www.oasisinet.com

Was trying to register on the Oasis site today for info (setlist etc.). I signed up, activated, but it won't let me in - says invalid username, etc. Going to see them tomorrow night at the Hollywood Bowl. I'm so excited :hyper: Anyone have any info where I can find setlists or other tour info before I attend the show???

:hyper:

Don't know of anywhere to get set lists, etc.

But I did decide to go to the concert in Atlanta at the end of this month! :)

I'm really excited... especially since it looks like Kasabian is opening as well! Three bands I've wanted to see for awhile all in the same night!

If you do find somewhere for set lists, please let me know! I'm curious as well :)

Kasabian opened, then Jet, then OASIS. It was f**king awesome, in my honest opinion. ROCK & ROLL baby!

The only thing they might want to work on is learning when/how to end a song... :shifty:

That set list above looks pretty close or accurate. I don't know if they were in the same order though, definitely the first two. And I think the encore began with 'Guess God Thinks I'm Abel'. And definitely ended with 'My Generation'. :love:

ROCK & ROLL! Don't miss them. Really! :up:

I thought Kasabian were like Oasis clones :reject: As for Jet, I only liked the one song (the only hit they have I believe). Oasis were fantastic - where were your seats?

Back
Top Bottom