MERGED ----> Anyone interested in GMail? + The Great GMAIL Lemming Rush- Sign up HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:
How about OliveU2cm? :|

actually it's a hard name to handwrite (between the l and the i) and my friends forget and leave off the "cm" ... so I'm trying to think of something different.

:coocoo: I know!

i realized that everyone is competing with gmail lately, yahoo has 100 mb of space now, hotmail will have 250 mb within 2 weeks :D no more erasing stuff for awhile. i plan on using gmail mostly tho. hotmail sometimes.

kennerado said:
ANYONE can sign up.

eventually everyone will be able to sign up for gmail.

As we're in a testing period, we don't have more details for when Gmail will be made widely available, but we thank you for your interest in Gmail.

could someone possibly send my husband an invite? since we moved, we lost our old e-mail addies and the apts we live in now provide free net access but no e-mail. if anyone has an invite left could you pleeeeease send it to crackpipe@mac.com please? thanks. :)

CRAP!! The stupid thing wasnt responding and I accidentally sent 2 to daafish :mad: Now I have 3 only :(

Ok I'll get you both Char and Angie..

Zoorock Girl! said:
Question: it's free now, but will it stay free for us beta-users after the public can have it in september?

I'm 99% sure it'll stay free for everyone because it's being paid for with those ads in the side of the messages. I hope it stays free, I'm cheap....er poor. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes you haven't gotten ANY yet? :(

I have 5 invites. If anyone emails me, please put U2 somewhere in the subject line of the email so I dont accidentally delete it :D
Or pm me if you like.

because someone asked me if i could send an invite

Back
Top Bottom