MERGED ----> Anyone interested in GMail? + The Great GMAIL Lemming Rush- Sign up HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Great GMAIL Lemming Rush- Sign up HERE.

As you MAY know, GMAIL is currently going through the BETA testing stages and is not open to the general public until September.

GMAIL is Google's brand spanking new email service that offers ONE GIGABYTE of FREE Storage space and accounts are currently available only to those who have been specially invited.

I have had my GMAIL account for a good month now and have been recieving invites quite a bit but have now got no-one to give them to, so I thought if anyone is interested. I shall send them my LAST Invite. I think I will get more as batches just keep coming but I currently have ONE.

What I would like to do is spread GMAIL throughout Interference so we try and spread it so as many of us here get GMAIL Accounts now rather than wait a little longer...

Anyway, the first person to reply with their email address will get a GMAIL Invite on the condition that if they recieve invites, they will announce it in this thread and offer the invites to Interference members. I have already sent one to a U2Fan101, which means around six invites should be available within a few days...

If someone has already replied thus claiming the invite, post your name anyway so when the first person has recieved their invite, you will be first in line, and when you get an invite, come back to this thread to see who's still waiting...

I've probably wasted my time posting this like a lot of my topics, but it's worth a try...it's either this or BUY ONE on eBay...

Last edited:
I have sent invites to Bonochick, bonosloveslave and ABEL. Sorry I dont know your real names so made something up.

I am not too sure but there were some issues with hotmail rejecting invites. Yo the best of my knowledge it has been rectified, but I reckon check your junk folders.

Have a good one.

Cheers!
Ishan

KhanadaRhodes said:
psst...we already have a topic on this, here. :wink:

psst...not being rude but, when I'm ready to spunk my wad on so-called 'Premium' Membership that offers the most BASIC forum options such as 'SEARCH' which one would find for FREE on basically 99% of all Internet forums, I will let you know and will subsequently search for topics before posting ones the same...:wink:

Last edited:
A thank ya, ishkash! :hyper:

Originally posted by

psst...not being rude but, when I'm ready to spunk my wad on so-called 'Premium' Membership that offers the most BASIC forum options such as 'SEARCH' which one would find for FREE on basically 99% of all Internet forums, I will let you know and will subsequently search for topics before posting ones the same...:wink:

The other thread was on the same page and not very far down though...one wouldn't have even had to do a search for it. She was just pointing it out so that you could see the other conversation already going on about it. Now they are both merged, and all is well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same page? I checked the first three...and I know she was 'just pointing it out'...don't worry...:eyebrow: Like you said, all is well...

Back
Top Bottom