MERGED ----> All You`ve Seen + Can't Believe I Just Saw That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
All You`ve Seen

tell about all the creepy stuff you seen in you life,and how it happend or you think i happend...

I saw a cat with part of it`s skull and brain missing and it is still alive today...
i think something fell on it or either it somehow got caught in something or scraped himself somehow:yikes::yuck:

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the cat :( I have a story something like that. When I was a kid I had this friend who had a dog whose left eye was hanging out on a string, maybe the nerve? It was so gross and sad. He went around like that all the time and didn't seem to mind. She said her brother accidently closed his head in the door, and the family was too poor to take him to the vet. He lived for years like that, never did hear how he died or when.

I know what you mean retired cop, I've heard some horror stories of stuff you guys saw, wrecks, murder scenes and rotten bodies in a ditch :no:

I don't know if it was creepy, but it was definitely scary...when I was in my car and got broadsided right in the driver's door by a van. I just remember seeing the front of the van shattering the window and smashing my car door against me, I remember the sight so vividly. I lost control of my car after that, and I was so scared I was going to die.

This was pretty creepy for me though. I was over at a neighbor's house when I was a kid, there was a whole bunch of us there. I got on my bike and looked down. One of the boys had killed a snake, cut it open so that the mouse it had eaten was hanging out...and put it in my bike basket. :scream: :yuck: :sad: I ran home screaming and crying. :lol: :reject:

My friend's mother was a child and bicycling with her best friend. Suddenly, a car pulled up and a man snatched the best friend away. The girl was raped and killed. My friend's mom obviously still considers herself morbidly lucky and also haunted by the memory of the day.

Butterscotch said:
When I was a kid I had this friend who had a dog whose left eye was hanging out on a string, maybe the nerve?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

If that had been my friend with that dog, I don't think I could bear to be at their house. Ever.

Here's one...I was about 6, 7 or 8 years old...my oldest brother had taken me to visit his girlfriend; to get me outta the house, he told me to go play with the girl's teenage brother who happened to be shooting using a bow and arrow in the back yard....

Yep, it was like, "hey, stand over there, I won't hit you!" Like hell, I took one right in the left calf!

I now realize how the cowboys felt back in the day!

we were in the mountains in france, my da was driving... and we saw a woman crash right in front of us... my da put the car aside and went over to her car which was upside down, he helped her out... I got her a pillow (not my own ofcourse, got my moms since I was sleeping in the car on my own :wink: ) and yea, she looked pretty scary with all the blood and such...

Saw a boy about the age of 11 get hit by a car that was infront us, the boy was thrown right over the front of our car and landed on the sidewalk. He was unconcious, and we stayed with him until the ambulance came. Thank God he lived and had pins and nails inserted into his leg to put it back together.

When I was 22, I was making a left turn at a major intersection and someone coming from the opposite direction decided to run the red light when I had the green arrow. They broadsided my car on the passenger side and actually took of the from of my car from the window down to the front fender. It spun me around in a 360 and I wound up in the opposite direction from what I was going in. The car went on fire, backed up traffice for miles and while I was sitting on the curb, I heard bystanders talking saying that the person in that car must have died!!!! I was thinking no they didn't I'm right here. :(

when I was about 8 or 9 years old, went to the state fair,,, there was a cow in a booth with a hole cut in its side and a plexi-glass window inserted...so we could see how the stomachs and such digested....:huh: :huh: :huh: :yikes: I often wondered how much longer that cow lived...it was gross

When I was about 6 one of my brother's threw a rusted circular saw blade. Shouted at me to duck when it was too late so it sliced me down the right side of my face. Just barely missed my eye. Needless to say my mom got the fright of her life when she came home and found half of my face covered in blood!

Oh my God:shocked:

I have also seen a blind cat,you could tell that he was blind cause both of his eyes look like they are melted :yuck:

And one cat had gotten shot by our neighbor and was still living had come to our house and through her side stomach acid was leaking

and i watched another cat get ran over and the stomach come out:faint:
i have seen a lot of bad things happen to cats:yikes::no::scream: :silent: :sigh: :sad:

while working for a vet a client brought its sheep dog in cause it was scratching constantly....we shave the spot and it was a sore that was infested with maggots:sick:

When I fell off of my scooter coming down a hill I made a huge gash in my chin. There was blood everywhere and I can still picture the hole in my chin.
:sick:

I thought of some more :no:

I was driving down the interstate and there was this big dog in the truck bed in the next lane. All of a sudden he like flew out and got hit in midair by another car. His hide separated from his body :scream: the hide sort of billowed to the ground and the body went splat and his collar went the other direction. It was very disturbing. I'm sorry I remembered that :sad:

And when I was really little we drove past this old man who had just gotten run over and I remember seeing how pale and bloody his face was. :(

Then there was the deer the semi hit and he just disappeared and there was nothing but mush and blood.. okay I'm going to spare you and myself now and not think about it anymore. I hope.

Dusty Bottoms said:
i once saw a person eat an ostrich burger

Hey, ostrich doesn't taste all bad. I've had ostrich biltong before. It was a bit strong and the thought of it repulsed me, but it was all right I suppose. Mind you, the average non-South African would probably do an image search on regular old "biltong", not even the ostrich kind, and feel revolted.

Right, disturbing things I've seen... When I lived in Saudi Arabia, a head-on collision happened right next to where I was sitting on my school bus. Shards of glass actually came through the window and landed in my friend's hair. Anyway, the one driver was hunched over his steering wheel, probably dead, his face just a mass of blood and bone. No airbags. The other driver was only stunned. I remember it vividly. He had been driving with his little child on his lap (this is not an uncommon sight in Saudi Arabia) and she had a huge gash on the right side of her forehead. The blood was just pouring out down the side of her face. The look in that little girl's eyes terrified me. I hope her father felt like a fool for allowing his carelessness to do that to his daughter. But as the Saudis say, insh'Allah.

Also in Saudi, my cat went missing for a about a week. I was playing cricket with a friend on one of the fields in our compound, and when I went to retrieve the ball from the hedge border, I found her lying on her side amongst the leaves. She was completely stiff, her mouth frozen in a hiss, with maggots crawling around inside. We reckon a snake got her. I was sick all afternoon. I still feel ill thinking about it, and it has been almost ten years since that day.

Back home in South Africa, I saw a large black woman pull down her panties and squat down in the middle of the road just outside Lahee Park to have a crap. Just like that. In the middle of the road. There were public toilets not too far away, but she decided to go in the road. :shrug: I almost vomited right there before my mother realised what I was staring at and made me turn my head.

I've seen a lot of dead animals at the side of the road and that sort of thing, but those three were by far the creepiest and most disgusting.

GibsonGirl said:
Back home in South Africa, I saw a large black woman pull down her panties and squat down in the middle of the road just outside Lahee Park to have a crap. Just like that. In the middle of the road. There were public toilets not too far away, but she decided to go in the road. :shrug: I almost vomited right there before my mother realised what I was staring at and made me turn my head.

:lmao:

Eddie Murphy just found a new joke for his next fatsuit comedy.

When I was little, we were driving my mom into work at the hospital. The road was really icy and I had slept for most of the trip and when I woke up, the car was spinning in circles down the road towards a pond.

I remember clearly saying "Daddy, why are we going wound and wound?"

It was quite scary and thankfully Dad was able to get control of the car before it got to the pond.

How do animals get completly stiff when they die?,(and again about cats)
I found a cat that had just had kittens she hid in the bushes and she was feeding the kittens and i went to go check on them and one of the kittens was totally stiff with it`s mouth open and the mother was still trying to feed it:|

Poor kittie, poor mama cat :sad:

All animals go stiff when they die, it's rigor mortis setting in. Humans too.

Which reminds me of one more awful sight. I saw a dead body of a man wash up on the beach, just rolled right up on the waves.

Rigor mortis usually makes creatures go stiff in about an hour or so, this is why "Weekend at Bernie's" is so dumb, they have him being all floppy and posed, nope, he'd have been like a board. This is why bodies are often times called 'stiffs.'

Last edited:
THIS THREAD IS SO SAD!!! dogs:sad: cats:sad: kids:sad:

I love animals so Im a bit sad and there are some things that stay enbedded in your brain and in my case its things like this;

last year my mom and i were walking through a parking lot and we saw a few stray cute kittens, but we knew we didnt even want to go there because they would be taken home with us if we looked too long at them, but as we got to my car we say a old guy pull out of the parking with his car as a kitten ran from under it but the tire caught him. the guy was pulling ouyt slowly as the kitten screamed he was caught right in the middle of his tiny body. my mom yelled SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!! (my mom cant run due to health problems) I dropped the bags i was carrying and ran yelling at the guy to stop the guy must have been death I pounded at the window of his car. he stopped and I told him to move forward, it was too late the kitten was crushed down the middle but it was still crying I carefully picked him up and put him on the curve and I couldnt help but cry a bit I waited a while and he drew his last breath ...so sad:(

My mom had a friend whose family had recently been in an accident, they were driving from visiting a friend at a farm, somehow as they retured from the farm in the eveing a bunch of horses crossed their path an were hit by the family truck, I saw pics of the accident there were broken horses all over the road...i couldnt/didnt want to hear any detials the pics said enough:(

flybabe said:
I also found a kitten`s skull,once
:yikes: That reminds me.

I was walking outside once, wearing some chunky heeled boots, when I felt something wedge itself in the little space between the heel and the instep of one of my boots. I assumed it was a stone or something, as that had happened before. But when I pulled it loose I saw that it was the skull of some small animal :yikes:

BonoFox1 said:
THIS THREAD IS SO SAD!!! dogs:sad: cats:sad: kids:sad:

I love animals so Im a bit sad and there are some things that stay enbedded in your brain and in my case its things like this;

last year my mom and i were walking through a parking lot and we saw a few stray cute kittens, but we knew we didnt even want to go there because they would be taken home with us if we looked too long at them, but as we got to my car we say a old guy pull out of the parking with his car as a kitten ran from under it but the tire caught him. the guy was pulling ouyt slowly as the kitten screamed he was caught right in the middle of his tiny body. my mom yelled SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!! (my mom cant run due to health problems) I dropped the bags i was carrying and ran yelling at the guy to stop the guy must have been death I pounded at the window of his car. he stopped and I told him to move forward, it was too late the kitten was crushed down the middle but it was still crying I carefully picked him up and put him on the curve and I couldnt help but cry a bit I waited a while and he drew his last breath ...so sad:(

:sad: :sad: :sad:
my dad accidently ran over our kittens once when we were moving,the kittens liked to sleep in the hood of the car and so we went to go get them out and load them up,so we rounded up what we thought were all of the kittens,and just as him as us were about to pull out,my dad stoped and motioned for us to come over to see what he`d run over and it was one of our little kittens,his head was crushed open...we all cried

Back
Top Bottom