MERGED ----> All You`ve Seen + Can't Believe I Just Saw That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't Believe I Just Saw That!

I was stuck in traffic (as always) on the way home last night and saw two cars stopped in the carpool lane. I figured the cars had been in an accident and that's why everyone was at a standstill. Then I noticed that the two drivers had gotten out of their cars and were having a fistfight along the lane divider. These guys were really swinging at each other, it was so crazy.

I tried to call 911 from my cell phone but the line was busy (I figured everyone around me was doing the same thing). Luckily, a CHP officer happened to be parked on the shoulder a bit up the road so some drivers pulled over to tell him what was going on.

I kept waiting to hear about it on the radio but no such luck. A fist fight on the freeway! It's still kind of unbelievable.

So what are some crazy, OMG, can't-believe-I-saw-that things you've come across?

hmm well when i was like 6 i kinda fell off my bike going down some fucked up hill and my eye almost got caught in a barb wire. i had a blood shot eye, swollen eye, all bruised and such. kids at my school were scared of me. hey i thought i looked sexy:happy:

birds get half eaten by wild animals here so there's a bunch of dead birds around.

one time i was in the hospital and i saw a dead body being covered up. i hate death lol

I was headed on a road trip to Oregon in June, and somewhere along the California/Oregon border, there was a huge vulture that was circling above the road about a football field ahead of me. There was a big pickup truck with a camping trailer in the right lane that was slightly ahead of me. As we got closer, the vulture started circling lower and lower, and then much to my (and the truck driver's) disbelief, it swooped down and basically ran it's head into the truck (that was going ~75mph). It sounded like someone hitting a baseball with a bat. :ohmy: I had to swerve and brake to avoid the dead vulture that was cartwheeling through the air. :huh:

That's the first avian suicide I've witnessed.

When I was in Zurich, Switzerland we were taking a stroll in this beautiful park in the city, when what do our eyes see but a man with his pants down and elephantitis of the testicles....they were down to his knees...:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

:barf:

U2democrat said:
When I was in Zurich, Switzerland we were taking a stroll in this beautiful park in the city, when what do our eyes see but a man with his pants down and elephantitis of the testicles....they were down to his knees...:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

OMG!!!

I worked at a little gym. This gym taught gymnastics to very small children. The gym had really cool trampolines and some parents were not the smartest when it came to preparation before class.

Here's my plea. If you have kids taking gymnastics classes, do not feed them right before class. I've seen little chunks of hot dog spewed out. Pizza, i believe pepperoni...

But the worst. A cute little girl bounced right down the long skinny trampoline doing some tricks. She got back in line, looked at me, and :barf: all over my shorts and socks. I later found out that she had a big glass of milk and...as I figured...french toast.

Back
Top Bottom