MERGED ----> All You`ve Seen + Can't Believe I Just Saw That! - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-06-2007, 08:50 PM   #16
Refugee

Local Time: 01:35 PM
Getting my own foot run over by a car is morbid enough for me. I try to avoid morbid or scary things.

Old 08-08-2007, 12:56 AM   #17
War Child

Local Time: 06:35 PM
I thought of some more

I was driving down the interstate and there was this big dog in the truck bed in the next lane. All of a sudden he like flew out and got hit in midair by another car. His hide separated from his body the hide sort of billowed to the ground and the body went splat and his collar went the other direction. It was very disturbing. I'm sorry I remembered that

And when I was really little we drove past this old man who had just gotten run over and I remember seeing how pale and bloody his face was.

Then there was the deer the semi hit and he just disappeared and there was nothing but mush and blood.. okay I'm going to spare you and myself now and not think about it anymore. I hope.

Old 08-08-2007, 01:57 AM   #18
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dusty Bottoms
i once saw a person eat an ostrich burger
Hey, ostrich doesn't taste all bad. I've had ostrich biltong before. It was a bit strong and the thought of it repulsed me, but it was all right I suppose. Mind you, the average non-South African would probably do an image search on regular old "biltong", not even the ostrich kind, and feel revolted.

Right, disturbing things I've seen... When I lived in Saudi Arabia, a head-on collision happened right next to where I was sitting on my school bus. Shards of glass actually came through the window and landed in my friend's hair. Anyway, the one driver was hunched over his steering wheel, probably dead, his face just a mass of blood and bone. No airbags. The other driver was only stunned. I remember it vividly. He had been driving with his little child on his lap (this is not an uncommon sight in Saudi Arabia) and she had a huge gash on the right side of her forehead. The blood was just pouring out down the side of her face. The look in that little girl's eyes terrified me. I hope her father felt like a fool for allowing his carelessness to do that to his daughter. But as the Saudis say, insh'Allah.

Also in Saudi, my cat went missing for a about a week. I was playing cricket with a friend on one of the fields in our compound, and when I went to retrieve the ball from the hedge border, I found her lying on her side amongst the leaves. She was completely stiff, her mouth frozen in a hiss, with maggots crawling around inside. We reckon a snake got her. I was sick all afternoon. I still feel ill thinking about it, and it has been almost ten years since that day.

Back home in South Africa, I saw a large black woman pull down her panties and squat down in the middle of the road just outside Lahee Park to have a crap. Just like that. In the middle of the road. There were public toilets not too far away, but she decided to go in the road. I almost vomited right there before my mother realised what I was staring at and made me turn my head.

I've seen a lot of dead animals at the side of the road and that sort of thing, but those three were by far the creepiest and most disgusting.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:02 AM   #19
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. BAW
you don't wanna go there with a retired cop.... I'll sit and watch this one...
you don't wanna go there with me
Old 08-08-2007, 02:07 AM   #20
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:35 AM
From what I hear, you've seen it all.....
Old 08-08-2007, 02:11 AM   #21
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. BAW
From what I hear, you've seen it all.....

almost.....almost :shakeshead:
Old 08-08-2007, 02:40 AM   #22
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by GibsonGirl
Back home in South Africa, I saw a large black woman pull down her panties and squat down in the middle of the road just outside Lahee Park to have a crap. Just like that. In the middle of the road. There were public toilets not too far away, but she decided to go in the road. I almost vomited right there before my mother realised what I was staring at and made me turn my head.

Eddie Murphy just found a new joke for his next fatsuit comedy.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:22 PM   #23
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:35 PM
When I was little, we were driving my mom into work at the hospital. The road was really icy and I had slept for most of the trip and when I woke up, the car was spinning in circles down the road towards a pond.

I remember clearly saying "Daddy, why are we going wound and wound?"

It was quite scary and thankfully Dad was able to get control of the car before it got to the pond.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:34 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict

How do animals get completly stiff when they die?,(and again about cats)
I found a cat that had just had kittens she hid in the bushes and she was feeding the kittens and i went to go check on them and one of the kittens was totally stiff with it`s mouth open and the mother was still trying to feed it
Old 08-10-2007, 06:55 PM   #25
War Child

Local Time: 06:35 PM
Poor kittie, poor mama cat

All animals go stiff when they die, it's rigor mortis setting in. Humans too.

Which reminds me of one more awful sight. I saw a dead body of a man wash up on the beach, just rolled right up on the waves.

Rigor mortis usually makes creatures go stiff in about an hour or so, this is why "Weekend at Bernie's" is so dumb, they have him being all floppy and posed, nope, he'd have been like a board. This is why bodies are often times called 'stiffs.'
Old 08-10-2007, 08:26 PM   #26
Blue Crack Addict

thanks,that helps

I also found a kitten`s skull,once

Man,I tell ya,i should be afraid of cats by now...
Old 08-11-2007, 03:29 AM   #27
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Local Time: 10:35 AM
THIS THREAD IS SO SAD!!! dogs cats kids

I love animals so Im a bit sad and there are some things that stay enbedded in your brain and in my case its things like this;

last year my mom and i were walking through a parking lot and we saw a few stray cute kittens, but we knew we didnt even want to go there because they would be taken home with us if we looked too long at them, but as we got to my car we say a old guy pull out of the parking with his car as a kitten ran from under it but the tire caught him. the guy was pulling ouyt slowly as the kitten screamed he was caught right in the middle of his tiny body. my mom yelled SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!! (my mom cant run due to health problems) I dropped the bags i was carrying and ran yelling at the guy to stop the guy must have been death I pounded at the window of his car. he stopped and I told him to move forward, it was too late the kitten was crushed down the middle but it was still crying I carefully picked him up and put him on the curve and I couldnt help but cry a bit I waited a while and he drew his last breath ...so sad
Old 08-11-2007, 03:32 AM   #28
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Local Time: 10:35 AM
My mom had a friend whose family had recently been in an accident, they were driving from visiting a friend at a farm, somehow as they retured from the farm in the eveing a bunch of horses crossed their path an were hit by the family truck, I saw pics of the accident there were broken horses all over the road...i couldnt/didnt want to hear any detials the pics said enough
Old 08-11-2007, 03:54 AM   #29
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by flybabe
I also found a kitten`s skull,once
That reminds me.

I was walking outside once, wearing some chunky heeled boots, when I felt something wedge itself in the little space between the heel and the instep of one of my boots. I assumed it was a stone or something, as that had happened before. But when I pulled it loose I saw that it was the skull of some small animal
Old 08-12-2007, 01:01 PM   #30
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by BonoFox1
THIS THREAD IS SO SAD!!! dogs cats kids

I love animals so Im a bit sad and there are some things that stay enbedded in your brain and in my case its things like this;

last year my mom and i were walking through a parking lot and we saw a few stray cute kittens, but we knew we didnt even want to go there because they would be taken home with us if we looked too long at them, but as we got to my car we say a old guy pull out of the parking with his car as a kitten ran from under it but the tire caught him. the guy was pulling ouyt slowly as the kitten screamed he was caught right in the middle of his tiny body. my mom yelled SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!! (my mom cant run due to health problems) I dropped the bags i was carrying and ran yelling at the guy to stop the guy must have been death I pounded at the window of his car. he stopped and I told him to move forward, it was too late the kitten was crushed down the middle but it was still crying I carefully picked him up and put him on the curve and I couldnt help but cry a bit I waited a while and he drew his last breath ...so sad

my dad accidently ran over our kittens once when we were moving,the kittens liked to sleep in the hood of the car and so we went to go get them out and load them up,so we rounded up what we thought were all of the kittens,and just as him as us were about to pull out,my dad stoped and motioned for us to come over to see what he`d run over and it was one of our little kittens,his head was crushed open...we all cried