MERGED --> All Threads on Christmas Gifts HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i don't know what i'm getting personally, but i know this kid whose parents might have thought to invest in a dictionary.

IWasBored said:
i don't know what i'm getting personally, but i know this kid whose parents might have thought to invest in a dictionary.
I already bought one :huh:

I think I'm getting:

Seinfeld DVDs
a new GameBoy Advance Game (I peeked :ohmy:)
Candy and chocolate, most likely

My dad said my mom got exactly what I asked them for, an extra 256 MB memory card for my camera. Not so exciting, but it is what I asked for. The bf got me a PopMart poster (my 13th) from eBay and helped me pay for a new backpack I got myself.

Isn't there already a thread like this? We need a "What are you GIVING for Christmas", IMO.

Not a freakin' clue. My parents have been torturing me for the last couple of weeks, saying that the stuff they're getting me is stuff I will "freak out over", stuff that I didn't even know you could find in our area and whatnot. There's one big red package for me under our tree right now that has been driving me crazy with curiosity as to what it could be. I'm assuming I'll probably be getting some U2-related stuff...but yeah, as of now, I have absolutely no clue what specific things I'm getting.

Meh. Only 5 days of waiting left. And I'll share one thing I really want for Christmas that you can't put under our tree in our place-snow.

Angela

I don't celebrate Christmas but for Hanukkah I got a cute glass table that I wanted, some Bath and Body Works stuff that is in my car right now and probably frozen, some kitchen stuff, and tons of gift cards to Best Buy and Target. :D I still have to do the holiday exchange with a few friends....I'm hoping one of them bought me U2 Show since that's all I told her to get me.

starsgoblue said:

Wow! How amazing, that's what I'm getting too! :rolleyes:

As for giving:

A biography of Arthur Rackham w/loads of illustrations (he was an illustrator)

and for my niece -- not sure yet, but I have to get presents for Christmas and her birthday (which was yesterday, she's now 10 -- and I forgot it!). :huh:

My mom-in-law is giving me $500 (!!!!!!!!) to fund my U2 travels in the spring & summer. :hyper:

( :crazy: I don't know how much longer I can stand the wait!! :crazy: )

I couldn't think of anything I wanted for Christmas so I assume I'll just get money for clothes. I got my hair cut last week with my sister and Mum and my Mum paid for it. That was part of our Christmas treat because neither of us asked for anything and were driving our poor Mum crazy. :laugh: I did ask for money towards U2 tickets but my Dad has become a big fan and has said he will find the trip AND even go places foreign in order to see them. :heart: Pops :heart:

I did express an interest in a bracelet a few months ago, I only have 2 pieces of jewellery really, a Claddagh ring from an old friend and a gold bracelet my parents got me when I was younger. I think it's worth a lot of money so I don't like wearing it out. My sister was checking out all the bracelets I liked today so I think I may be getting a bracelet. I really haven't seen anything I've really wanted this year. Usually I could raid an entire shop. :der:

U2 show, inflatable trabant from my friend (combo b-dau/xmas present) and a coat plus the odd other bit and piece i think. as usual my parents have gone way over board, i'm lucky but feel way spoilt as well cause they've already saved my skin about a dozen times this year and i dont want them breaking the bank :|

ah well, i think i've got them some nice stuff as well

everything I want I can't have :sigh:

I don't want anything really- I mean, getting a car would be nice. ANd a black leather jacket, of a certain kind, would be awesome. But I don't really think I'll get those, so I have no intention of really desireing them.

What I do want I can't have.
But that doesn't make me stop wanting it.
It might actually make me want it more.

(though I don't really think I could want her anymore than I already do)

"I want to be with you be with you, night and day;
but nothing changes..... on New Year's Day"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

But I would rather have other people get some things that they want, notably my parents and my stepmother. It's been a really rough year for all of them, and if they could get some good news or some releif or some good fortune, that would help them and me to step a little more lightly.

I guess the best thing to ask for this year would be the ability to keep on keepin on, and enjoy the ride!

:hyper: ;) :)
:dance:

(edit: I can't stop the dance.....maybe thiis is my last chance ;). Wow, this song is going through my head alot lately..... two hearts beat as one. "I try to spit it out.... I try to explain..... the way I feel...... oh yeah!".)

I can't stop the dance;

:dance: :dance:
:dance: :dance:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom