MERGED: All Recent Britney Spears Chatter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
will Britney and Jewel please make out........naked......please......?

PS- 2 women with TONS more sex appeal than Ms. Britney will ever have:

000601_mww_manson01_g.jpg

010901_mww_crow02_g.jpg

I was watching VH-1 the other day, and they scrabbled Britney's name, and it came out: "BEST PR IN YEARS"

Perle

Last edited:
Spears Not Trying to Attract Older Audience

NEW YORK (AP) - Is 21-year-old Britney Spears trying to attract a more mature audience with her upcoming album, ``In the Zone''?

No, the pop singer says. ``The record label wanted me to do certain kinds of songs, and I was like, `Look, if you want me to be some kind of sex thing, that's not me,''' she tells Esquire magazine in its November issue. ``I will never do that. I'm still doing what I love to do.'' ( HUH? )

Spears appears on the cover in a short white sweater and high heels, re-creating a famous pose by actress Angie Dickinson.

But she doesn't see herself as superfamous. ``I'm famous, but I'm not famous like freaking Brad Pitt or Jennifer Aniston. But in my weird little head, I just think we're all here to inspire each other. We're all equal. We just bounce off each other and show the world what we can do.''

Spears said if she didn't have a career in music, she ``probably would have gone to college and become a schoolteacher.

``That was my dream, because I love kids,'' she said. ``Either that, or an entertainment lawyer.''

Shirely Manson looks well skinny in that picture. :eek:

But I think she's pretty. Of course, Britney is too, with enough makeup. :shrug:

It's funny. Even in here, the only thing that we find to talk about Britney Spears is what she looks like. How weird is it that is a "music performer" and not one person cares about her music AT ALL. Even boy bands couldn't pull that shit off.

Well, maybe if she had some actual good quality music, people would talk about that. Yes, it's good bubble gum pop, and if people like it, that's fine w/ me :)

If her career wasn't based so much upon her looks, she wouldn't be posing topless/semi-nude in magazines, or wear the outfits she does.

Yes, she's got a fantastic body and she is pretty, and good for her for that. Her outfits are in the RHOF, but I seriously doubt that she will ever be :)

MrsSpringsteen said:
Spears said if she didn't have a career in music, she ``probably would have gone to college and become a schoolteacher.

:ohmy: :no: I never thought I would say this, but I'm glad she decided on music as a career choice. Trusting your child's intellectual development to Brittney Spears would be terrifying.

Bono's shades said:

:ohmy: :no: I never thought I would say this, but I'm glad she decided on music as a career choice. Trusting your child's intellectual development to Brittney Spears would be terrifying.

Except she would have the attention of every 5th grade boy....

what does her making bubble gum pop music and being a good looking young woman have anything to do with her intellect? for all we know, she could be a very smart person... unlike, say, Jessica Simpson... who we know to be a bumbling idiot, thanks to her reality show on MTV. What they do for a living doesn't neccesarily tell you what they know.
Is this chicken or fish?
-Jessica Simpson while eating tunafish

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
what does her making bubble gum pop music and being a good looking young woman have anything to do with her intellect? for all we know, she could be a very smart person... unlike, say, Jessica Simpson... who we know to be a bumbling idiot, thanks to her reality show on MTV.

Have you ever read an interview with Britney? :crack: Or seen her on TV? :crack::crack:

meegannie said:

Have you ever read an interview with Britney? :crack: Or seen her on TV? :crack::crack:

yes and yes... i also have a good friend who if you talked to him seems like the most dense, clueless person in the world... who graduated from Duke with a 3.95 GPA in pre-med. :shrug: Again... she may be truely an idiot... but she might not be. I haven't seen anything or heard anything from her to make me think that she's an absolute moron, so i'll save judgement until that time.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

yes and yes... i also have a good friend who if you talked to him seems like the most dense, clueless person in the world... who graduated from Duke with a 3.95 GPA in pre-med.

I don't think that necessarily says anything about intelligence, though. I've known people who graduated from Harvard with 4.0's who were completely dense. Where you go to school and what kind of grades you get indicate very little about how smart you are.

indeedly, grades only tell you how good your short term memory is

Britney is beyond dense
she's a denser

meegannie said:
Shirely Manson looks well skinny in that picture. :eek:

But I think she's pretty. Of course, Britney is too, with enough makeup. :shrug:

I remember seeing interviews where she said she had anorexia (or some form of it) when she was younger :slant:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i think Britney is way better looking than Shirley Manson. honestly i do not get how Shirley is a sex object. :confused:

I think she's prettier with red hair than with the short platinum blonde hair.

I think Christina Aguilereiaroueoiafjfi is really pretty, when she's not wearing a bucket of fake tan and scary makeup.

Back
Top Bottom