MERGED ---> ALL New Radiohead News/Stories Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
other than the fact that radiohead are better than the stones ever were... :wink:

i imagine that will make some people mad, but please, im just joking around.

i do hope though, that radiohead calls it quits way sooner than the stones did...oh wait, they still havent yet.

By the way, PopAngel, when the mod awards come back up, Im nominating you for mod of the year..........:wink:

i dont care what bear says about you, youre ok in my book......:yes:

Elvis Presley.

You need to start respecting the mods around here and quit mocking them.

Let her do her job.

Sicy said:
Elvis Presley.

You need to start respecting the mods around here and quit mocking them.

Let her do her job.

Sicy, cmon, although there was a bit tounge in cheek here it was all in fun and not meant to mock......popangel if you took it that way i apologize

Sicy, why do you think im an ass, honestly...........:|

Well she felt as if you were. Apology appreciated.

I dunno, more than one incidence has led me to come to this conclusion.

well, sorry this thread is now totally off topic, and feel free to close it after this post.....but I dont want to make waves, just have fun, honestly
Sicy, if you are referring to me calling Daafish whipped, sorry for that too, its just bad humor I guess, its true that guys that are not in relationships are sickened by those that are.....maybe that spoke a bit........

So, in conclusion, im not an ass, regardless of what you may already think.........

ok, enough of that, and likely of this thread......

-EP

New Radiohead Album Said To Be Their Best? Contains "Space And Sunshine And Energy"

It sounds as though they're putting on the finishing touches to their best album ever. Here's the story:

http://www.greenplastic.com/news/archives/00000353.html

RH in NME
from the NME:

RADIOHEAD's "self-assured" new album is a culmination of the best aspects of their last four records.

The record, the group's sixth, is due for mid-June, with working titles '2+2=5' and 'Are You Listening'. Recording is now complete, although sessions on the record are expected to continue until at least mid-February.

O'Brien revealed that the atmosphere in the band is "fucking brilliant" compared to the frosty recording sessions for their last two albums 'Kid A' and 'Amnesiac, and that the new songs contain "space and sunshine and energy".

He commented: "You know that time when bands begin to swagger, like when the Stones got in a grove from '68 to '73? In the last two years, I think we've done that. To me, this record feels like the culmination of the best bits of 'The Bends', 'OK Computer', 'Kid A' and 'Amnesiac'.

Speaking to Q, drummer Phil Selway added: "I don't think we've ever felt so self assured in the studio. This time no shit hit the fan. And Thom's voice has been incredible. That's the stand out element for me. He's reminded us that he's in a league of his own."

Radiohead are strongly rumoured to be playing at this year's Glastonbury festival, while internet sources claim a slot at the Coachella festival in the US this Spring is also a possibility.

(thanks to Freeze, Joe, Sergio, & Matt)

I'll settle for listenability instead of brilliance.

Of course, if it's both (like OK Computer was), so much the better.

How sad that you apparently thought Kid A and Amnesiac weren't listenable.

Back
Top Bottom