MERGED--> ALL New Radiohead/Hail To The Thief Discussion Goes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mythic Proportions!?!?

OK, we all know how U2 really became part of the public conciousness with ATYCLB and the part it played in healing after 9/11...but I have to say...now that I've (& a good batch of you) have heard Radiohead's new LP "Hail To The Thief" I really beleive that this band will reach MYTHIC PROPORTIONS! This album is so intense...so achingly beautiful, and SO ROCKING I think it will launch them into the stratosphere!!!

What do you think?!

PS... As you can tell...I'm a diehard, obsessive RH fan, so please `scuse if u think I'm going overboard...

ah i get it. i get things!

well, obviously theyre going to be labelled the most important band of the year by most publications, and id agree.

but labels like that are completely rediculous and dont mean anything.

it would be nice, i guess, if the public became a bit more aware of whats going with them, considering what most people hear is whatever is on the radio.

Last edited:
i think they did in 1997, already.

but, let me warn you, this thread will make a few u2 fans mad around here, lol.

meeganie, idlewild, radiohead, sigur ros, u2, buckley, elbow, doves, coldplay, and a whole host of others suck ass.

i know you're joking...but it's not funny :|

i can't wait to hear this new radiohead album...but unfotunately the link in the other RH thread is no longer working...any help, guys?

Stories for Boys said:
i know you're joking...but it's not funny :|

i can't wait to hear this new radiohead album...but unfotunately the link in the other RH thread is no longer working...any help, guys?

ya, ill see what i can do for you.

anyone else think that the beginning of sit down stand up is a mixture between electrical storm (with the triangle) and tatu's all the things she said?

:sexywink:

Gickies Gageeze said:
anyone else think that the beginning of sit down stand up is a mixture between electrical storm (with the triangle) and tatu's all the things she said?

:sexywink:

take that back right now!

this is what dear stories for the old boys wanted...

sail to the moon

i sail to the moon
i spoke too soon
and how much did it cost
i was dropped from
the moonbeam
and sailed on shooting stars

maybe you'll
be president
but know right from wrong
or in the flood
you'll build an Ark

and sail us to the moon
sail us to the moon
sail us to the moon
sail us to the moon

im sorry... :wink:
only about the tatu part. unlike many other people here, i like the orbit mix of electrolux storm.

yertle-the-turtle said:
Aren't they supposed to be so publicity shy they wouldn't give a f**k if they were launched into the stestenosphere?

true...but I think the fans would care.

Back
Top Bottom