MERGED--> ALL New Radiohead/Hail To The Thief Discussion Goes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HeadsOnSticks said:
Mofo, r u mad? :sad:

Of course not! I was getting my hair cut and stuff. You didnt say anything that offended me, I was saying you probably forgot I was a Mormon because you recommended going to get a beer.

I only get mad at Cujo for being such a whore. A cheap, cheap, Canadian whore.

You guys in Vancouver are lucky. I checked the evening the tix went on sale, there were still some available!

Toronto, meanwhile could not even come close to meeting demand and sold out in 20 minutes. What an utter zoo. I've still got two tickets in 7th row (behind the GA pit), which is great because I didn't feel like lining up early that day.

alright, im taking the last week of august off - i think.

truth be told, i have some rather big plans for september 1, and im saving money for that. but because nothing is finalized yet, and yes this is frustrating, i cannot commit to anything at this time.

zoney, im looking at tour dates, but im not seeing any wisconsin ones. what date is it?

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:

truth be told, i have some rather big plans for september 1, and im saving money for that.

Sept. 1, eh? Aww bear! Are you planning on attending my birthday party? :love: :sexywink:

OK, so did anyome else notice that U2 & Radiohead were voted best live acts around by the readers of Rolling Stone?Not bad my friends, not bad at all!

1. U2

2. Radioheeeeeeeaaaaaaadddddd!

ill rock him to his bloody grave. :down:

I don't want them dead or alive either bear.

:wink:

Do you think they'll do multiple legs to their tour... maybe make another stop in North America? (Radiohead that is)

cujo said:

Do you think they'll do multiple legs to their tour... maybe make another stop in North America? (Radiohead that is)

I personally doubt it.

PS - I have a feeling Bon Jovi will be getting sued in the near future by Ace and Gary for the lyric, "I'm a cowboy on the steel horse I ride".

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?!

Oh Snap!

He's got you there my friend. You must confess your immoral acts whilst you served as nightwatchman for BYU's medical ward...

:sexywink:

alright, im taking the last week of august off - i think.

truth be told, i have some rather big plans for september 1, and im saving money for that. but because nothing is finalized yet, and yes this is frustrating, i cannot commit to anything at this time.

don't tease me. :|

Back
Top Bottom