MERGED--> ALL New Radiohead/Hail To The Thief Discussion Goes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry mg, i just cant say what im doing yet at this time, but once i know 100 per cent for sure, ill be certain to let everyone know. ive never been known to be subtle, have i? :wink:

My girlfriend just (today) won tickets(2) to the radiohead show in Toronto at the Molson ampitheatre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooo.

Cujo, you rascal. You know that you'd be the one making him squeel like a pig.

That's awesome Elvis....is she in Canada?

Great venue....get there early.....have a picnic on the lake.

Griffdawg...when is the Vancouver show...I am lazy and don't feel like looking in this thread or any other thread.

If it is a weekend (or near one)....I am there! Especially if I know I will get to hold Cujo's hand.

Michael Griffiths said:

city_false.jpg

OK I love the pacific Northwest but now i think i need to move to Vancouver

i can't wait till tomorrow AM.......... i want pavillion seats

Last edited:
zonelistener said:
Griffdawg....Aug. 30 is a saturday I guess (according to the calendar on my wall).

I would actually like to cruise to Vancouver to see them if you get/have an extra ticket.
Hey, Absolutely Zoni! My friend is picking up some tickets, so hopefully he succeeds. I told him to buy 4, so that should mean one for you (3 of us are already going). Actually, REM is playing the night before (they've been recording their new album in Vancouver), and there's an $89 special for both concerts. I think I'll just stick to Radiohead though.

And DiGi, we've got a GREAT hockey team, too (that's for Zoni, Cujo, and Velvet :wink: )

Elvis Presley said:

Thanx EP. This part's my favorite:

But even if a list of song highlights isn't an easy one to compile due to the 14 tracks' often reluctant charms, one thing is certain -- the end of "2 + 2 = 5" rocks hard enough to send a whole herd of "Elephant's" stampeding for the used bins.

White Stripes: Elephant getting 5 stars = :down:

This article making sure RS feels like shit for giving it 5 stars= priceless.

It's probably hovering around .74 US now. It was up to .75 last week when I checked. I think much of that has to do with the combination of the decline of the US economy with the rise of the Canadian one.

u2popmofo said:
Heads still hasnt explained my signature to me.

A flan can be either a type of pie or a metal disc, such as a coin. Maybe that helps.

*is surrounded by dictionaries at work.

Anyone need to know the definition of any Nahuatl words? :wink:

Where is the bear (that kinda rhymes)..........

There is a good chance that my Radiohead ticket buying pool will have extra tickets....I may be able to get a good deal on an airline ticket if you are interested......

And where the hell is that boy EP.......are you getting Alpine Vallet tickets...and Screaming Flower.....where are all the fine Midwesterners? huh? huh?

Bear.....don't be afraid when I add you to MSN. :hug: it may be beneficial to you, especially knowing you are dieing soon, and this is zonelistener's make er wish foundation

:down: I've been trying to get tickets on WASTE for Alpine Valley and I haven't been able to even load the buying page. What time did they go on sale? I assumed it was 10 am, like everywhere else. :der: My relative's going to Ticketmaster and actually buying some in person right now, but yeah. I'm kind of worried about what kind of seats I'll get..

the WASTE ticks went on sale at like 7am, so all i could find was lawn :down:

I hate putting my faith in TM, but Idont have much choice now I guess...

got my tickets! woohooo, despite a quick bend over and take it from Ticketmaster, Im pumped, got seats in the middle pavilion area, section 202!!

so, who else has thier Alpine tix?

Back
Top Bottom