MERGED--> ALL New Radiohead/Hail To The Thief Discussion Goes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not sure if anyone posted this today or not, but don't forget that on MTV2 at 9:00 PM Eastern tonight is the Radiohead $2 bill concert. Also some video footage on prior to the concert.

OK is anyone else going to go to Columbia MD show? I may to consider Philly or Cleveland as well. Which could mean Radiohead more than once in a week.

HeadsOnSticks - i had the same reaction when i saw supergrass was opening some shows (damn I wish they were in my area)

DiGi said:

OK is anyone else going to go to Columbia MD show?

I just checked the date for that show and that's the week I was thinking of visiting my family in Va. since my office is closed. Maybe I could fly into DC. Oh no, now I'm really confused. So many options, so little time. What's a girl to do. :confused:

For some reason I hadn't listened to "Motion Picture Soundtrack" for quite some time until yesterday. I'm presently addicted to it.

zonelistener said:
I plan to be at work...multiple lines if needed. I will hunt down some Ticketmaster numbers!

Why don't you use the website?... I'm not sure how different ticketmaster is in the States, but I've never failed to get tickets to a big act through the internet. Something to think about...

u2popmofo said:
Album. There is an acoustic version? Where can I find such a thing?

Yeah, there's an early acoustic version from I think 1997. I have it on this random disc with lots of bsides ad weird soundchecks. You seriously need to give me your address so's I can burn you a kick ass compilation.

i got hail to the theif the other day and i'm am quite surprised. i'm not that big of a radiohead fan but i'm really starting to like this cd. i am so addicted to myxomatosis it's not funny. i can't stop listening to it.

Cujo, Bear, ANYONE -

Does anyone have any interest in seeing Radiohead in Vancouver? They're playing at Thunderbird Stadium out at UBC, an outdoor university stadium located on a peninsula on the Pacific...really beautiful. I saw Radiohead there two summers ago...really amazing. Anyone want to meet up at the concert? It'll be GREAT.

Tickets go on sale this Saturday morning at 9:30, limit 4 per person.

cujo said:

Why don't you use the website?... I'm not sure how different ticketmaster is in the States, but I've never failed to get tickets to a big act through the internet. Something to think about...

Number of reasons.....

Dial-up :down:
Everytime I have used the website - it is OVERLOADED with people trying to buy tickets for a Celine Dion on-sale at the same time as a Metallica onsale and whtever band I am trying tosee....and Ticketmaster online doesn't have the capacity to handle something like that.

I called Ticketmastr in Feb. to get tickts, and it was all automated...meaning, I got through right away, went through the prompts, got decent tickets, and didn't have to ttalk to some half-wit whose English is not quite as good as the majority of the population of East Uganda. Cheers for automation - down with min. wage employees who really don't care if they get you tickets or not.

I will eat you all alive.

Michael Griffiths said:
Cujo, Bear, ANYONE -

Does anyone have any interest in seeing Radiohead in Vancouver?

I would very much like to go, but I don't see it being possible. Unless one Michael Griffiths is willing to pay for a flight, tix, and accomodations... if so, I'm bloody well there.

:sexywink:

I'll see what I can do.

So Heads, I'd like you to prove your signature and help me solve my signature.

Thank you.

Michael Griffiths said:
Cujo, Bear, ANYONE -

Does anyone have any interest in seeing Radiohead in Vancouver? They're playing at Thunderbird Stadium out at UBC, an outdoor university stadium located on a peninsula on the Pacific...really beautiful. I saw Radiohead there two summers ago...really amazing. Anyone want to meet up at the concert? It'll be GREAT.

Tickets go on sale this Saturday morning at 9:30, limit 4 per person.

Thanks for asking me. :angry:

He said ANYONE.

That even includes sinisters like yourself.

:sexywink:

l hope you all enjoy yourselves.

:mad:

I'll be planning ways to torture you when you get back... far worse than my normal ways.

The gloves are off.

The inspecting gloves are on!

Cujo, I'm shocked and surprised by your lack of passion and drive (so to speak). It's only 14 hours away by car!! It would be a fun, end of summer trip for you...and I'd show you around town and even *gasp* hangout with you!

Come on, Cuj...it's Radiohead!

zonelistener said:

Thanks for asking me. :angry:
Aw, Zoni, you know I was thinking of you, too. You are part of the "anyone" and it would be great if you could come. Hey, I've got an idea! You should meat Cujo in Calgary, and the two of you could take a road trip down to Vancouver! It would be an excellent adventure *cough*dude*cough. You could see what BC's all about and even drive through The Rockies!

Seriously, you two should plan this. We'd have a blast in Vancouver, too. We'd hit the Irish bars and have some drinks, maybe stroll through Kits with some of the girls from the concert! We could go sailing the next day, maybe go hiking. I mean, look at this place, and imagine all the fun we'd have...

city_false.jpg

Last edited:
Cujo where are you off to?

Oh sorry, I'm going on a 14 hour road trip with a nice guy I met on the internet... he's taking me to this island in the Pacific with one of his internet buddies.

14 hours later:

Michael- Come on cujo, squeal like a pig.

Zoney- Yee Haw.

Cujo- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

and while were talking about angel, lets talk about how sweet ass hot she is. :up:

no but seriously, id love to go to vancouver, but theres no way i can afford it. thanks for the offer mg, but as youll soon find out, im about to go on quite the adventure that will be even better than seeing radiohead in b.c......barely. :wink:

but if you pay for my airfare...

Bear, oh yes, oh damn well yes...she is "sweet ass hot"...but alas, she's on the other side of the country now. Hey, I should visit her! Thanks, Bear...you are always food for thought...

And where are you going? Out of the country, right? To the U.S. I presume? Ah, you have no idea how great the venue in Vancouver is for Radiohead....I still remember 'Exit Music' being performed across a pink West Coast sky, as 3 little birds flew across the horizon, across the Pacific Ocean...it was surreal...but, alas, you're not going to be there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom