MERGED--> ALL New Radiohead/Hail To The Thief Discussion Goes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Toronto is a confirmed date. It's already in print at the Molson Amphitheatre and they advertised for the show during the Coldplay concert on wednesday.

I do believe it is the tour closer in North America, but I may be wrong.

Don't know about ticket prices, but it is a small venue and they'll go like hotcakes.

Anitram, the rumored/semi-confirmed dates for Radiohead in Salt Lake City were for August 29th I believe, so I dont think that the Toronto date is the last North American show (maybe people dont like to include Utah as part of North America, I can understand that, hehe).

I have a feeling I'll end up buying tickets for massive amounts of money from scalpers.

zonelistener said:
It's a weekend!
Molson isn't That small.
Isn't that right when the Expo or whatever it is called is going on?

That might be fun.

It's a small venue compared to say, the ACC. I think it maybe seats 9-10K or so, and a huge chunk of that are the lawn "seats."

The number of tickets will not come close to meeting the demand in this city, where tickets to IMAX for the Radiohead show were being scalped for good money. I'm not taking any chances - at least 5 of us will be lining up, on computers and so on to maximize chances.

Elvis Presley said:
is it safe to say this is the best album of 03 thus far???

Do you even have to ask? It is until the new Huey Lewis & The News album is released. :|

I just heard HTTT in the store. It's heartbreakingly beautiful. And I won't be able to buy it any time soon cos I'm broke. Gee-yargh!!!

:angry:

foray

Support your not-so-local artist

foray said:
I just heard HTTT in the store. It's heartbreakingly beautiful. And I won't be able to buy it any time soon cos I'm broke. Gee-yargh!!!

:angry:

foray

I'll send you a copy...yet I fear by the time it gets to your odd little corner of the earth :wink: :wink: you may have already had the opportunity to purchase three time.

PM if you want a copy.....

cujo said:
Are there any other confirmed Canadian dates?

yes!!!

Show date: 16th August 2003
Tickets go on sale : 10:00am 21st June 2003
Ticket Outlets : All Ticketmaster Outlets, www.ticketmaster.ca or charge by phone 416/870-8000, or Molson Amp BO (no first day tix
sales)

Show date: 30th August 2003
Tickets go on sale : 9:30 am 21st June 2003
Ticket Outlets : All Ticketmaster Outlets, www.ticketmaster.ca or charge by phone 604/280-4444
------------------------------------------------

I'm going to get tickets for the Toronto show, anyway

if I end up not going I'll sell em' face value

SLC is confirmed!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL GO NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU RADIOHEAD!!

Ah, my present love of Radiohead's new album and the prospect of a tour has made me listen to their back catalog a lot more.

I'm hoping U2's upcoming album does that also, because I dont exactly listen to their stuff often right now.

DiGi said:
wow listening to HTTT on my home stereo - there are sounds on some of the songs I could not hear in my car.....this album rocks

I agree :drool: i am now finally listening to it on my home stereo. this is a fantastic album.

and Where I End You Begin is an awesome driving song. i've been on the interstate driving around town today listening to this song with the windows down! i am not sick of it yet:heart: yes it is my favorite song right now!

Last edited:
Re: Support your not-so-local artist

zonelistener said:

I'll send you a copy...yet I fear by the time it gets to your odd little corner of the earth :wink: :wink: you may have already had the opportunity to purchase three time.

PM if you want a copy.....

That's very generous! But, I couldn't bring myself to do that. Thanks anyway, zone!

foray

Vancouver eh?

Hmm... I'm thinking about it. It's possible. I'll try my damndest.

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

PS- those claps are actually in synchronization with the music... despite what someone said before. They just start between a drum beat I believe (although, I'm not a drummer)... tricky Radiohead, very tricky.

Back
Top Bottom