MERGED--> ALL New Radiohead/Hail To The Thief Discussion Goes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice avatar Lilly :up:

Everyone sportin the Radiohead pics in this place... you're making me quite paranoid.

Are you going to eat me?

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
but is radiohead the best live band in the world?

That's such a hard question to ask... it depends on how big a factor musical content (good songs and such) is, or how well the band plays within their own talents, and own songs for that matter.

I think a better question is, does Radiohead exceed their studio abilities onstage?

Like you say, the comparison would be subjective. I would rank them highly though.

Now, for someone with an actual opinion that people want to hear...

:sexywink:

GRAND GUIGNOL

Lilly said:
that clap is so great...so apathetic.
are you hungry?

*clap clap clap clap clap*

Okay - I finally broke down and took my broke ass to get it today. "we Suck" is on as i type. This is SOOOOOO much better than the "Hail to the Pirates" version. And I am listening to it via SUCKY computer monitor speakers.

I got one of those, um, Limited Editions - with the road map and lyirc booklet (mentioning fine artists like Michael Stipe, Neil Finn, Polly Ann, and Johnny Marr).

I LOVE THE ARTWORK. I want more. I want a poster. And not the one in the CD case - I am not oging to pull it out. Heh. It makes me feel like John Squire and the Stone Roses all over again.

right on. Best album of '03.

Thanks to all you fuckers...I am now sucked in. Fuckers. All of you. :hug: :kiss:

Last edited:
DiGi said:
you are a rockstar of the highest caliber for posting this

Haha, I'm glad someone watched them. Pretty sweet stuff. I watched them all yesterday, I liked.

Oh - and if anyone can't find a "Limited edition" (not knowing how rare they really are) - I can pick one up for $13.96 or something locally here. When the University is not in session - it is easier to get stuff like that.

It's a little "pre-emptive" to call it the best cd of 2003, I believe

but, it will make a good run for the money

"Where I end" is an amazing song...wow

Toronto, August 16th, Molson Amphitheatre. I think it's the last North American date.

Anybody with me?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
yes i will join in with Jeff on the thank yous to all you fuckers. not that i wasn't into radiohead before, but this cd took my interest into them a little bit further.

and you almost did not want to listen to it last Friday.....

Is Toronto a confirmed date?

Last edited:
anitram said:
Toronto, August 16th, Molson Amphitheatre. I think it's the last North American date.

Anybody with me?

AHHHHHHH!!!!

I may

when do you think it will sell out?
how much are tickets???

Back
Top Bottom