MERGED--> ALL New Radiohead/Hail To The Thief Discussion Goes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just so you all know, this thread has totally got me listening to Radiohead more often. Just the idea of new Radiohead makes me want to hear all the stuff I already have.

Hopefully this will happen when U2 finally has an album coming out.

lp6cover.jpg

the links go really fast, I needed about 5 different links to get all the tracks, pain in the ass, took about 3 hours with all the dead links and getting half thru songs and being kicked out of the d/l, good luck soldier!

I had no trouble down loading the album following links from ateasewb.com My initial reaction after 4 listens in 4 hours. It is either their best cd or a very close second to ok computer. a great mix of more structured / rock songs and the experimental of the last few albums. Overall i love it and i have only heard it four times. hopefully the next u2 album is this good

im now downloading there there after first downloading 5 = 2+2 ( :wink: )

2+2=5 kicks my ass hard. words dont do this justice. this is the greatest day of my li- ok easy gickies...but still, this is unbelievable. rock music - yet its not jock rock, dumb rock or shit rock! its awesome rock!

hip-hip hooray!

fuckin exciting man! holy shit!

ok a word of advice to you all http://xnews.newsguy.com/

subscribe to the newsgroup alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.complete_cd

i've downloaded the first 7 tracks in under 10 minutes (!) ;) :)

!!!!!

i listened to 2+2=5 so far and it really does rock a lot of ass very very hard.

being impressed we are.

stupid fuckin yoda

you guys hear "backdrifts" and "the gloaming" yet? hoooahhh! plenty of cowbell

so far I'm most impressed with how great the studio version of "myxomatosis" is, I think they really nailed it, kind of sounds like a hyper "kid a"

i've listened to the first 1.7 tracks so far and i'm totally blown away!!
if this gets better and better with multiple listens i may just implode

i'm trying to fight off the massive urge to dl these damn songs. i'm trying to be patient and wait for the album to come out.

we'll see how long that lasts.

:|

give it up screaming flower!

this way you'll just have these incredible songs in your life longer!

Back
Top Bottom