MERGED--> ALL New Radiohead/Hail To The Thief Discussion Goes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a good setlist, but the good thing about radiohead is how they change it up every night.

Good call, unlike some other bands that play the exact same setlist for their entire tour........

oh who would do such a thing anyway? *cough

btw, mp3's from the show will be up tommorow.

I want to hear how they opened with There There, I cant see that starting a show off. Regardless, I hope the concert MP3's are high quality.

foray said:
my ex has gotten the albuim already. it is widely leaked in kuala lumpur. ima gonna wait

typ[ing with one hand

foray

I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread has the album already...

(in one form or another)

Zonelister, I have a feeling a lot of people in my homestate would be offended by you calling Utah that.

Last edited:
Apparently the Edge was at the second Dublin Radiohead concert tonight.

He has good taste in music.

So do I.

Apparently Bono AND Edge were at the show last night. Good for them. Lucky suckers.

So I downloaded the b-sides to There There. They're cool, but nothing spectacular. What do you all think?

i think they kick ass. theyre more exciting than quite a few of the other songs on httt.

i think theyre great!

Heads, I love you, you love me. We're better friends than friends should be.

Heads, have you heard the mastered version? You havent told me.

I havent, I just listened to 2+2=5 and There There. I think I'll "save myself" for the real release in 3 weeks.

u2popmofo said:
Heads, have you heard the mastered version? You havent told me.

I havent, I just listened to 2+2=5 and There There. I think I'll "save myself" for the real release in 3 weeks.

Yeah, I did the same as well. I've been listening to the unmastered version so much, I figured what's the point really. 2+2=5 mastered doesn't sound too far off from the original. I wanna wait and get the limited edition HTTT disc with the roadmap and stuff. Goodies!

I thought that 2+2=5 wasnt drastically diff, but the mastering DEFINITLY made it sound a whole lot better to my ears. I liked :up:

For some reason I can barely tell a difference betweent he unmixed version of There There and the final. I really like the song regardless. I'm excited for June 10!! (so many albums will be bought by me that day)

its gonna be tough, but ive decided to not purchase another album unitl HTTT, gonna rely on my mp3s and current collection until then..........

Good luck on that EP. :up:

I think I'll be buying about 4 cd's that are released that day. (it's only in 3 weeks now)

Back
Top Bottom