MERGED-->All MySpace discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:

Well, looking at your sig would have been too easy right?? :lol: :der:

Yeah but there are certain things I cant edit.. .like the titles 'contacting sicy' and things like that.

HelloAngel said:

Are you wanting to just put a song on your page? You should just be able to go to a band's page and click "Add" to the right of the song in their player. That should automatically add it to your page.

Nope. I know how to do that much. I have been wanting to put a player on my page that plays several songs. Trevor was kind enough to send me detail instructions on how to do it, but it was too complicated for me to figure it out.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

Nope. I know how to do that much. I have been wanting to put a player on my page that plays several songs. Trevor was kind enough to send me detail instructions on how to do it, but it was too complicated for me to figure it out.

Hey, I just thought of something, send me a list of what you want songs you would like to start with and I can try and set it up for you. I may need an email address from you and I will set up a file storage place for you too. All you have to do is put the codes in your edit page.

I got lots of free time, just message me with about 5 songs for now. I should have them in my collection.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

Gotcha. Yeah, that other stuff is too complicated for me too. I'm techtarded. Sorry :(

Does anyone know if you can upload your own music clip (IE from a bootleg) for your page or do you have to use what they have online?

Blue Room said:
Does anyone know if you can upload your own music clip (IE from a bootleg) for your page or do you have to use what they have online?

You can setup a player and upload your songs (as long as they are in mp3 format) to a filehosting service.

Check out this group

http://tinyurl.com/rzl53

trevster2k said:

You can setup a player and upload your songs (as long as they are in mp3 format) to a filehosting service.

Check out this group

http://tinyurl.com/rzl53

Thanks. I think I will continue the "lame" theme I have going on my current page anyway. :laugh: I know its probably not complicated but I'm not Mr Tech and I'm not going through effort.

No one is looking at my page anyway. :laugh:

I just realised three Interference members in this thread dumped me as a friend :sad:

Last edited:
Cleasai said:
I just realised three Interference members in this thread dumped me as a friend :sad:

She Is Raging said:

I know what you mean. I was denied friendship by someone who posted their URL here. Thanks! :happy:

Ouch! :(

I've only dumped that Tom guy. :shifty:

I haven't denied any friend requests, and I haven't requested a lot either -- mostly people I know quite well or bands I like. I suspect if I made friend requests to everyone who posted their Myspace link here I'd get a few denied. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom