MERGED-->All MySpace discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the F*** TOP 8 links (each top 8 box has one of those 8 letters in the boxes spelling out, F*** TOP 8) so no one can whine. Or just put bands up there. Or move em around every week or so to mess with everyone's head.:wink:

i have bono larry adam and edge as my first four lol...my friends HATE it!

love_u2_adam said:
i look like a loner on myspace:D

here's mine:D

http://www.myspace.com/lifeisanocean

awwww... :hug:

I've had a page up since about the time this thread started and until this week I had only two friends (excluding that Tom guy :rolleyes: ).

I'm up to a whopping 22 friends now. :lol:

I'm not really sure what I want to do with it either. I have a journal here and a blog elsewhere, so other than checking out bands I'm not really sure what to do with it.

I did break down today and put an avatar up though. :hyper:

So here it is --
the world's most boring Myspace page! :)

Sicy said:
Ok I finally made one of these dumb things.

http://www.myspace.com/sicyu2

I know! I don't get what the whole MySpace craze is really all about. Like we have time for another internet hobby! I do have to say I can keep up with what my son is up to from reading things on his MySpace page when I don't hear from him for a while!

grumpyhappy.gif

U2Girl1978 said:
There's a code that you can put so you don't have to deal with the top 8. You can have as many people you want on the list. I have to make some time to actually do it though. :lol:

How do you do that?

U2Girl1978 said:

Trevor sent it to me so I will just send it to you. :D

What's your email address?

It's in my sig.

I think I figured it out though. If you go to www.myspacetoolbox.com there's lots of stuff there, including backgrounds and tools that allow you to customize your background :yes:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Trevor knows all the tricks, yet I have yet to figure out how to put up a damn player on my page. :der:

I have no life.............:sad:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Trevor knows all the tricks, yet I have yet to figure out how to put up a damn player on my page. :der:

Are you wanting to just put a song on your page? You should just be able to go to a band's page and click "Add" to the right of the song in their player. That should automatically add it to your page.

What's up with the SPIZAM man!! I keep getting messages and people wanting me to add them to CHeCk oUt mY StoRRe!!11!!ZZ or cHeCk oUt mI bAnddd!!1!!!!! :angry:

Sicy said:
What's up with the SPIZAM man!! I keep getting messages and people wanting me to add them to CHeCk oUt mY StoRRe!!11!!ZZ or cHeCk oUt mI bAnddd!!1!!!!! :angry:

Ah yes. GOod times.

Wait til someone mails to say that you are their friend's long lost lifelong crush and to check out their profile. LOLOOMG LOLLERSKATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG SO KEWL they lovbew yoooo!

And can anyone tell me how to customize that box that says 'contacing Sicy' like with a different layout? I've tried ... to no avail :slant:

Sicy said:
And can anyone tell me how to customize that box that says 'contacing Sicy' like with a different layout? I've tried ... to no avail :slant:

use this code:

<style type="text/css">
table table table td { !important;}
span.blacktext12 {
color:transparent;
visibility:visible !important;
background-color:transparent;
background-image:url("http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3200/achtungbanner15wr.jpg");
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
font-size:0px; letter-spacing:-0.5px;
width:435px; height:75px; display:block !important; }
span.blacktext12 img {display:none; }
</style>

and insert your URL into the bolded area, make sure it's height = 75 and width = 435.

then copy and paste the completeled code into your "I'd Like to Meet" section.

And right now I cant update anything because myspace is not updating anything I update :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom