MERGED-->All MySpace discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
I caved and created a dinky little profile :reject:

myspace.com/u2pocketdem

That's a dinky profile?

Christ, do I ever feel inadequate now.... :sad:

Oh myspace is really pissing me off today. Apparently I'm not searchable and short of erasing my profile I don't know what else to do. I've erased all my information to see if I would be searchable but that doesn't work. Anyways, if someone wants to find me they can't. I've emailed customer service but they're a bunch of idiots. :happy:

I've been having problems too, Jules! I've been trying to post a comment on Sicy's page, but apparently MySpace doesn't think we're friends. :angry: :lol:

I tried contacting customer service, but they haven't been any kind of help either. :shrug:

Gotta love MySpace. :lmao:

ThoraSEB said:
I've been having problems too, Jules! I've been trying to post a comment on Sicy's page, but apparently MySpace doesn't think we're friends. :angry: :lol:

I tried contacting customer service, but they haven't been any kind of help either. :shrug:

:lol:

Here's a random myspace question: My friends and I just found out our friend scott has a myspace page. none of us have myspace accounts but we are dying to look at it. ( he uses it to pick up skanks apparently. lol ) Is there anyway he can tell who has looked at his page?

ThoraSEB said:

You have to use the regular "add comment" button instead of the comment box she added to her profile. I've been meaning to tell her about this problem but I keep forgetting.

I was getting REALLY mad when I got that message over and over again! :lol:

WildHoneyAlways said:
Here's a random myspace question: My friends and I just found out our friend scott has a myspace page. none of us have myspace accounts but we are dying to look at it. ( he uses it to pick up skanks apparently. lol ) Is there anyway he can tell who has looked at his page?

There are supposedly programs out there where people can tell who looked at the person's profile but Tom says don't believe it. He says they are scams and don't work. So no he won't be able to tell.

Bono's American Wife said:

You have to use the regular "add comment" button instead of the comment box she added to her profile. I've been meaning to tell her about this problem but I keep forgetting.

:lol: Thanks so much! It worked! :dancing:

Yeah, that was pissing me off. I kept yelling "But we ARE friends" at the damn computer. :lmao:

That makes me sound really lame, but ah well. Have a few laughs at my expense. :D

Last edited:
If your so totally bored and have stressed all other resources.....

myspace.com/luvandpeace87

Anyone know how to add your own songs in the 'now playing' thing....
Theres many that i've been listening to and never been able to add in.

Bono's American Wife said:

Are you serious :huh:

So how do I add the 'add comment' link to the TOP of my comment thing rather than the bottom :slant:

I have no idea! :der:

I'm still trying to figure out how to fix my super top 8 so all the profiles open up to the right person!

Ok I asked on the myspace forums and they said there is already an add comment link at the top of my comments :der:

Can you guys confirm?? I cant see it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom