MERGED ---> All Grammy discussion goes here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who saw Dallas bopping around behind the keyboards in the first few seconds of the last number? Then he was gone, he must have realized he was in the shot...

Babydoll said:
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so unbelievably HAPPY.

and mariah didnt win, so i wont have to kill myself. :D

OMG That makes TWO of us! I cannot stand Mariah......I am soooo glad she didn't win!!! This is AWESOME news! U2 ROCKS! I am gonna crack open some champagne! :wink:

This is a great night for a fan

I can't even imagine what a great night it must be for the guys in u2

awesome....just awesome

A few thoughts on the Grammys

• Is it wrong to go back to your PC after the show and listen to L.A.M.B.?
  • Linkin Park + Sir Paul = WTF? ZOMG
  • Bono's way with words was shoved firmly somewhere up his arse this evening (alcohol?)
  • Elvis Costello is :heart:, but needs to learn to step closer to the mic when you only get two lines in a music tribute gangbang
  • Edge played the typical Edge solo, the same thing four times in a row
  • Random musicians from New Orleans!!!!!1
  • Sir Paul deserved album of the year - judging by his expression someone told him to come along because he'd WIN FOR SURE

Zat is all. :ohmy:

Well, it's not their best album...but compared to the rest of the crap they were up against, it is a great accolade.

Now dream it up all over again. :)

did the gorillaz perform??

i didnt think they were, so i thought there was no reason to see dinosaur corporate rockers get more pats on the back from the music industry.

Zoomerang96 said:
did the gorillaz perform??

i didnt think they were, so i thought there was no reason to see dinosaur corporate rockers get more pats on the back from the music industry.
Oy! We only allow POSOTIVE OPPIONS ABOUT U2 at Interference.
I hereby sentence you to spend the rest of your natural lives on the Klingon penal colony of the coldplaying.com forums!

SpaceOddity said:
Nice! Congrats to the band. I don't know if HTDAAB truly was the album of the year, but it's cool they won nonetheless. :up:

I think it was better than Late Registration and those were the two best albums in that group. Besides, they got screwed when Achtung Baby should have won Album of the Year.

The people who know music, know a good thing when they hear it. HTDAAB may not have that huge hit like 'One' or "Streets' but it's an excellent, deep album.

Canadiens1160 said:
A few thoughts on the Grammys

• Sir Paul deserved album of the year - judging by his expression someone told him to come along because he'd WIN FOR SURE

Zat is all. :ohmy:

Paul must have known things weren't going his way when he lost to Kelly Clarkson.

I was SO happy the band won for "Song of the Year" I know "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" was a meanigful song to Bono, it was SO nice that they won for it.
What an awesome night to be a fan. Im so happy they KNOW what they're bringing to the world of music, and to my world.

Canadiens1160 said:
Oy! We only allow POSOTIVE OPPIONS ABOUT U2 at Interference.
I hereby sentence you to spend the rest of your natural lives on the Klingon penal colony of the coldplaying.com forums!

:huh:

don't tell me won album of the year? :|

seriously, all that'll do is convince u2 their latest album is actually good.

...even though it's mostly rubbish.

oh man they won album of the year.

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

ah.

guess what guys?? more stale, middle of the road corporate rock is right around the corner from dublin's fab four! :happy:

I have never been so proud to be a U2 fan then tonight, well maybe expect when they played the Superbowl. 5/5 BABY!! Shit this band wont stop being great. Simply Rock GODS!! the MOST grammy awards (20) by anyone ever! Need I say more.

There are like 5,000 Users Browsing This Forum. :uhoh: B&C has never had this much action before.

Zoomerang96 said:
don't tell me won album of the year? :|

seriously, all that'll do is convince u2 their latest album is actually good.

...even though it's mostly rubbish.

oh man they won album of the year.

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

ah.

guess what guys?? more stale, middle of the road corporate rock is right around the corner from dublin's fab four! :happy:

It won't happen...I'm producing the next album :happy:

It's going to be like Passengers on ecstasy! Or Passengers on Tim Horton's coffee...Canadian elements that will trump even Lanois!

DPrinceNY said:
I have never been so proud to be a U2 fan then tonight, well maybe expect when they played the Superbowl. 5/5 BABY!! Shit this band wont stop being great. Simply Rock GODS!! the MOST grammy awards (20) by anyone ever! Need I say more.

didn't Alicia Keys say at the start that Stevie Wonder had 24 awards?

i was like: 24? are you shitting me?! That is a butt-load of grammys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom