MERGED ---> All Grammy discussion goes here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well...

Boulevard of Broken Dreams didn't deserve that

give me Feel Good Inc. or Gold Digger

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:sad:

it's the whole being straight thing, isn't it?

damn it to hell... always somethin' :mad:

i'm sorry i just think ... it's gross ... you know, nothing personal ...

inmyplace13 said:
Yeah well...

Boulevard of Broken Dreams didn't deserve that

give me Feel Good Inc. or Gold Digger

i like all three of those songs so i really don't care... but i honestly thought gold digger would bring it home, and probably deservedly so... it was such a great, fun, catchy song. :shrug: oh well.. kanye weill have to go home and sulk with his millions.

yeah, Mariah not winning anything is the greatest. ......never thought I would root for Kelly Clarkson to win a grammy :huh:

Windmilllane said:
The Grammys are fixed by Paul McGuiness. Ever since U2 have won Grammys in 1988, Paul McGuiness has been able to buy off the judges. There is no way in the world that U2 can win all of those Grammys.

Paul McGuiness is the most powerful man in the music industry. He has made a mediocre band into the best band in the world, which they are not by no means, all because he is able to buy off judges.

There should be an investigation...

:|

Why are you here?

Windmilllane said:
The Grammys are fixed by Paul McGuiness. Ever since U2 have won Grammys in 1988, Paul McGuiness has been able to buy off the judges. There is no way in the world that U2 can win all of those Grammys.

Paul McGuiness is the most powerful man in the music industry. He has made a mediocre band into the best band in the world, which they are not by no means, all because he is able to buy off judges.

There should be an investigation...

:|

Yeah, ok. :|

Babydoll said:
MARIAH HASNT WON ANY YET! THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT EVER!!!

wtf are you screaming about. Mariah won three awards in the pre-telecast ceremony.

ok maybe it's not as significant as the ones that are being televised, but these award shows don't mean shit anyway.

Babydoll said:
MARIAH HASNT WON ANY YET! THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT EVER!!!

she already won 3. Best Female R&B Vocal Performance, Best R&B Song & Best Contemporary R&B Album

RademR said:
and u2 didnt win for "Achtung Baby", lost to MJ
Paul McGuinness is a big Jacko fan.

Why are there two active Grammy threads?

Am I the only person who thinks 'We Belong Together' and 'Don't Forget About Us' sounds exactly the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom