MERGED ---> All Grammy discussion goes here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THEY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN........

Jay-Z needs to come out of retirement.

Good to see u2 win all the awards. Honestly, I was pretty upset last year that they won because I was looking for the Killers or Green Day to pick up the awards last year.

Don't get me wrong u2 are my favorite band in the world. This year their competition isn't as strong to me.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

considering how i LOVE jay-z's black album, this argument is about as good as a shit without toilet paper with me.

Wait, Jay-Z & Paul McCartney? The shitstorm over the Grey Album anyone???

"sometimes" is probably the best song on the album ... mostly for edge at the end.

has mariah won anything tonight? poor thing.

anyone ever see her "Cribs"? comedic genius ... in an unintentional way.

Wow.

WOW!!!

It's getting so being a U2 fan is like being a fan of Microsoft or in the olden days, General Motors or some other big, colossal industry giant...they just dominate the competition!!!!

And I am so very, very proud of them!!!

joyfulgirl said:

Honestly, the first thing I thought during One was that he threw his back out during Vertigo. He was off.

Okay I don't think he is tipsy after winning just now for Sometimes I think he is just very emotional this album and song means more to him than the rest of the guys, I think this is his closure with his dad. I can't believe they just one, I'm yelling and screaming all by myself everyone else is sleeping....:dancing: :applaud: :combust:

well, they won record last time, but lost album. maybe this year they'll make it for that atrocity when they gave it to oh brother where art thou

which would you prefer:

Mariah Winning Album and U2 win 4
Or Kanye win Album and U2 win 0

I realise this issue is moot but still..

interesing ... so, what do they do next album?

more grammies, or do they go weird again?

(loved Bomb and ATYCLB, but i'm ready for some weirdness)

great song, deserved to win. imo one of u2's best songs. now all the pop music haters can jump on me for hating a popular song. i like it more than acrobat, and 50 cent is pretty cool so eat me.

winning album of the year would make me happy. is that wrong? i feel like im rooting for the cardinals or pats here.

<3U2 said:
I thought Bono seemed more nervous on stage as opposed to a little tipsy. That seems likely, doesn't he still sometimes get stage fright? Plus, performing in front of all the other musicians and celebrities may have put some pressure on him. With the speech, to me it sounded like he was going to try to carry it on, but then realized that it would have taken too long and came to an abrupt stop. That's just my take on it :shrug:

Although knowing Bono, he probably did drink before. :wink:

Yes, yes, yes, that's it I think the same thing, very emotional too.

I cant keep up with this web.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom