MERGED ---> All Grammy discussion goes here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Bono seemed more nervous on stage as opposed to a little tipsy. That seems likely, doesn't he still sometimes get stage fright? Plus, performing in front of all the other musicians and celebrities may have put some pressure on him. With the speech, to me it sounded like he was going to try to carry it on, but then realized that it would have taken too long and came to an abrupt stop. That's just my take on it :shrug:

Although knowing Bono, he probably did drink before. :wink:

Axver said:

Give me one example of Jay-Z and Linkin Park doing something even mediocre (it doesn't have to be good! Just plain mediocre, I'll take it!), and I'll retract my post.

Oh, wait, YOU CAN'T.

considering how i LOVE jay-z's black album, this argument is about as good as a shit without toilet paper with me.

damn, u2 are littered all over the Grammys this year...hope we can get all the videos tommorow, i missed everything after the "one" performance :huh:

ten_out_of_ten_emoticon.gif

Axver said:

Give me one example of Jay-Z and Linkin Park doing something even mediocre (it doesn't have to be good! Just plain mediocre, I'll take it!), and I'll retract my post.

Oh, wait, YOU CAN'T.

Since when is your opinion the definitive word in what's good and what's not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom