MERGED ---> All Grammy discussion goes here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the main Grammy thread relegated to a part of the site that many people don't even visit?

I have a question. I listened to Kanye's Gold Digger last night. I thought it was crap. Where does Gold Digger fall in terms of quality for the album? Is it one of the best, one of the worst, somewhere in the middle? In other words, if I think Gold Digger is crap, is there still hope for me to like the rest of the record, or will I probably think the rest of the record is crap too?

STING2 said:
Why is the main Grammy thread relegated to a part of the site that many people don't even visit?

same here.. i've never ever been to this forum before

Lila64 said:
r3313565480.jpg

:heart: I didn't see Bono do this. How sweet.

Wait, Steve Lillywhite won an award for Best Producer? On the basis of Bomb?! What the fuck is wrong with the world?

STING2 said:

I would think a forum with nearly 150,000 posts qualifies as active.

It's the more appropriate forum anyway.

STING2 said:

Because the Grammy Awards are a televised event and this is the forum for all TV related threads?

Kanye West is a good rapper, but he's a better producer. He's been behind the scenes for many years, producing a lot of Jay-Z's tracks.

As for as his record, it's solid but I don't think it lives up to the hype.

GibsonGirl said:

Because the Grammy Awards are a televised event and this is the forum for all TV related threads?

Actually, this is the general music forum.

Axver said:

It was in Zoo Station at first, then when it got merged, it moved to Bang and Clatter. Dunno which one STING2 was bitching about, but I thought I'd point that out.

cant' wait to see the video of this stuff.

the performance was great, but i missed the awards.

typhoon said:

It was in Zoo Station at first, then when it got merged, it moved to Bang and Clatter. Dunno which one STING2 was bitching about, but I thought I'd point that out.

Ah. I didn't turn up until it was in B&C.

Axver said:

It has never been used for any of U2's other major live events in the past and is not the easiest to find for new people or those who do not visit often.

Everything You Know gets the most traffic and for a major U2 event, that is where it should be.

GibsonGirl said:

what about last year's grammys?.. or the golden globes? (when they did hands that build america).. they definately weren't in this forum

sorry for being a bitch, but its just a little annoying :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom