MERGED-->All Current Pearl Jam Discussion Here (Including Tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PearlJam1.jpg

transmission to start off: 6 PM

Jack In The Box said:
PearlJam1.jpg

transmission to start off: 6 PM
!!!!!!!
:hyper:
Oh shit....6pm which time? What time zone? :hyper:
Okay...lemme reword the question....what time zone is Mexico in?
:uhoh:
excuse my stupidity. :lol:

yes, I will be there this Saturday and the time zone is the one of the center of the USA

OME! I wish I was gonna be there! Jack you lucky person you! :D

:hyper: the first Mexico show is tonight! :hyper: :hyper:

Yeah I've had that link saved up for the Mex show since someone posted it at the official! I was like.. :combust: LOL

I d/l the Mexico show from lastnight and :faint:! Very good! Fans were loud! AND OME... Eddie trying to speak in spanish! :lol: :lmao:

I also go to this Mexican PJ site and there's tons of fans that posted reviews and they were all amazed and blown away!

I want to see pics! :hyper: They said that Eddie wore a sombrero :lol: and during black he drapped the Mexican flag on him!:cute: I wanna see this!!!

My fav is Eddie "talk moment" was when he was trying to introduce the band in Spanish! LOL OME! He sounds so cute! LOL

setlist
17/July/03

1. Of The Girl
2. Go
3. Once
4. Save You
5. Get Right
6. Corduroy
7. I Am Mine
8. Given To Fly
9. Even Flow
10. Love Boat Captain
11. Wishlist
12. Give Me Some Truth
13. Betterman
14. Lukin
15. Not For You
16. Daughter
17. 1/2 Full
18. RVM
19. Encore Break 1
20. Do The Evolution
21. Glorified G
22. Black
23. Alive
24. Encore Break 2
25. Hunger Strike (With Corin Tucker Of Sleater Kinney)
26. Rockin In The Free World (W/ Sleater Kinney)
27. Yellow Ledbetter

yertle...you a PJ fan? Holy shite..I never knew :hug:
Yah..Monica...I've heard the show rocked...I've got the download link.... anyone can pm me if you want it and don't have it :wink: I'm always willing to help :heart:
Thanks Jack in the Box for the pics and setlist!!! :hyper: Looks like a great one...goddammit I wish I was in Mexico right about now!! :yell:

I was. They were the first band I was ever fanatical about. Unfortunately I just lost interest in them. I don't know why. I just did. Maybe it was burn out, but I've never felt the huge desire to go listen to Eddie and co. ever since.

my favourite pearl jam songs, if anyone cares:

5)breath
4)indifference
3)given to fly
2)black
1)state of love and trust

yertle-the-turtle said:
I was. They were the first band I was ever fanatical about. Unfortunately I just lost interest in them. I don't know why. I just did. Maybe it was burn out, but I've never felt the huge desire to go listen to Eddie and co. ever since.

my favourite pearl jam songs, if anyone cares:

5)breath
4)indifference
3)given to fly
2)black
1)state of love and trust
Awesome songs...can't argue with you there! :)
Well if you want I'll pm you the download link to the first Mexico show so you can fulfill your desire. Live PJ :drool:

I don't have PM'ing capabilites

I'm not very interested in the Riot Act songs. I heard them debuted over ukelele last year and wasn't very impressed, to be very honest.

I have the Cincinnati show from the last batch of mad official bootlegs. Great stuff (love Mike's jam at the end of Black, especially).

yertle-the-turtle said:
I don't have PM'ing capabilites

I'm not very interested in the Riot Act songs. I heard them debuted over ukelele last year and wasn't very impressed, to be very honest.

I have the Cincinnati show from the last batch of mad official bootlegs. Great stuff (love Mike's jam at the end of Black, especially).
I think you're confusing what you heard...those were solo Eddie songs if I'm correct here...but whatever :wink:
I think the only songs that may have been off of Riot Act on eukele are Thumbing My Way and possibly Cant Keep...they come to life without the eukele, that's for fookin sure..
I don't want to post the download link here because I could get into deep shit...I have the link because I bought all the boots (LOL) and we're really not supposed to share but I do anyways :wink:

Hey did you guys hear the Guys interviews on 985 station?

After the first concert, they said that Eddie wanted to sing some more and asked to be taken to Karaoke to sing.. but they only had spanish songs from, Ricky Martin, Luis Miguel, and Vicente Fernandez.... so instead he got drunk! :laugh:

Autumn I know! They are gonna broadcast the show on TELEHIT... I get over 10 spanish channels except that one! :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

I hope someone records it and then passes it around? I wanna see it!! *pouts*

I ordered the Boston 3 boot for the extra set they played before the actual concert. How cool is that of them to play that long to fulfill their promise of playing all those songs?

Mrs. Vedder said:
Hey did you guys hear the Guys interviews on 985 station?

After the first concert, they said that Eddie wanted to sing some more and asked to be taken to Karaoke to sing.. but they only had spanish songs from, Ricky Martin, Luis Miguel, and Vicente Fernandez.... so instead he got drunk! :laugh:
oh dammit I missed this too! :rant:
Was it all in Spanish?

Well, Autumn, they had a the special interview the the guys... . it was pretty cool... they would play a few minutes of the interview......in ENGLISH then the announcers would translate what each said in Spanish.. then would play PJ songs in between and Eddie and Jeff and the rest saying your listening to blah blah lol kinda funny.... and so forth and so forth. Eddie, Jeff and Mike talked the most.. stone and Matt hardly any.. from what I could remember. But good stuff Eddie had to say.

The announcers also said what the guys have been doing while in Mexico....hehehe at the whole Eddie thing! :D The announcer said he requested 5 songs but didn't do them cause they were all in spanish so he just got drunk! LOL They mentioned more stuff about PJ and all the high lights of the concert. They also interviewd Corine (SP?) from S-K live before the show.

Last edited:
OME! They brought a Mariachi band to play "las mananitas" to STONE! :lmao: I wanna hear this!!

Eddie tried to sing La bamba and this other Spanish song! OME what a riot!

Gotta love them! :heart:

3 hours of songs that I do not know :angry: :lol: ... was good concert, I finish arriving, Vedder talked by telephone with Johnny Ramone and played I Believe In Miracles... the channel that made the transmission is called Telehit and I have that channel, in awhile more, possibly, will be a repetition, I think to record it
:D

ome...
I must have a copy for this Mexico 3 show!!! :hyper:
So he finally got through to Johnny? :lol:
He tried to call him in New York....and LMFAO we all left a message for him :lmao:

at the end of the concert sold the bootleg (pirate), only that as I am not fan and as I did not have money ... I did not buy it

Back
Top Bottom