MERGED-->All Current Pearl Jam Discussion Here (Including Tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: just like Radiohead's, this should be at the top!!!

mmmBono said:
Mrs. Vedder said:
\

I think this thread should stay at the top just like Radiohead's thread. Don't you think? :yell:
For christ's sake...they are on tour right now. :rant:

Yes I do! But I don't think any of the mods like PJ! :eyebrow:

WOW, you still have some shows to go too! I'm excited for you! :hug:

Do you think we they will go back into the studio and record a new album and tour again in '2004? There's been all these talk at the official forum about this.. and the guys saying "See you same time next year" on tours! Makes you wonder! I will flip if they do! I mean they are not touring Europe!! COULD HAPPEN!

Also, Do you think we wil finally get the rarities album this year? :hyper: I can't wait!

I :heart: PJ! They are made me feel better today...because I've been all :( all day today!

OOOh yeah, I d/l it already (ARC) someone posted the link at the PJ board! It's so beautiful! I wish the San Diego one was on the boot! :( I hope Eddie does ARC at the rest of your shows.... it's such a beautiful thing to see!!! :heart: Eddie :heart:

Last edited:
I think the reason this thread isnt locked on top is because the Radiohead thread has 5 times more posts in it.

Pearl Jam just flat out isnt as popular in this forum, it has nothing to do with the mods not liking them.

u2popmofo said:
I think the reason this thread isnt locked on top is because the Radiohead thread has 5 times more posts in it.

Pearl Jam just flat out isnt as popular in this forum, it has nothing to do with the mods not liking them.

It's not that.. it's just that most topics that get "stuck" are like :huh: just so random by the mods. (not just in here in other forums as well)

I don't mind having topics such "forum rules" and the like stuck on the top... but when you pick one topic that is sooo popular like RADIO head you shouldn't worry about it falling into the pages anyway! It just seems that is favortism! :p

I mean why not have ***** threads on top.. they are just as popular... so popular that they get closed! :eeklaugh: :lol:

:wave: :sexywink:

Last edited:
Mrs. Vedder said:

It's not that.. it's just that most topics that get "stuck" are like :huh: just so random by the mods. (not just in here in other forums as well)

I really agree actually. There really isnt any reason for locking any type of thread other than rules/etc in the top. If it will be popular, it will stay there. Shouldnt need help.

That being said, why arent there any BBD threads here? I believe it is because you are 'Poison' Mrs. Vedder.

I will never trust a big butt and a smile.

I will plan this thread Mrs. Vedder. :up:

Keep checking the forum, it will show it's ugly head sometime in the near future, at a date when it is least expected.

Want to know something sad? If I see that "Best Of" album, I may seriously consider buying it........

Back on the thread topic:
'Oceans' is an awesome song :up:
That has always been one of my absolute favorite Pearl Jam songs. I just thought I would let you all know that, because I'm sure you've all been very curious as to which Pearl Jam songs are my favorite.

LOL I will keep an eye open for it! I can't wait! I want to dedicate BBD songs to people in that thread! :hyper:

"Oceans" is a beautiful song! :) Doesn't make my top 10 but it's beautiful nonetheless! You should post your top 10 PJ songs! ;)

MMm I want to bite Eddie's Bicep!!

Autumn have you seen these pics? :drool:

cbluffs6.jpg

cbluffs12.jpg

:heart: :cute: :faint: :combust:

OME MONICA!!!!!!!

Now I have!!!! :hyper:
Dammit...I keep on forgetting to check the pics on Synergy!!!
Thanks Mon!! :heart:
I just want to eat him. :evil:
Those arms are just incredibly divine :faint:

For anybody in Chicago watch Fox Sport Nets.... Eddie will be signing the 7th inning stretch! The game is also on ESPN but I doubt they will show it! :( I wanna see Eddie sing it damn it!

F@ck ESPN! They didn't show Eddie! :( However, Fox Sports Nets Chicago did! :(

someone at the official PJ board said Eddie did great and added this at the end:

"Hey Ho, Let's Go!!!"

hehehe

Ok, So I did get to see Eddie being interview by ESPN!! YAY! But I still would have liked to have seen him sing! :(

Hey looks like Ed is growing out his hair!

3379382323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D863%3D659%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A965%3A%3B39ot1lsi

3379382323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3237%3E772%3E568%3Ewsnrcg%3D323249%3A568429nu0mrj

3379382323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3237%3E772%3E568%3Ewsnrcg%3D323249%3A569%3C29nu0mrj

He was so cute talking about his fav player and his baseball card collection! From what I hear.. on Fox Sports he showed his baseball collection! LOL

mmmBono said:

Hey Mon!! How did you save it? :hyper: :hyper:
I don't know what the fook I'm doing. :der:

I tried opening it with this other software I have and it actually opened.. and that software allowed me to save it! :drool:

I didn't know what I was doing at first either! At first I downloaded the 56k but that quality is crappy... until I saw the 300k! LOL Much better!

I just now watched the one from '98 were he's singing and he's all drunk! :lmao: So funny!

Back
Top Bottom