MERGED-->24 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

all_i_want

Refugee
tv show 24

24.. what do you think about it? i think its such a shame they killed off ryan chappelle. he was a good guy. but overall 24 may just be the best spy-assasin-terrorist action show ever!!! not to mention jack bauer's coolness as the main guy.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!
Before clicking on this thread I knew I should not look as the 3rd series is still showing here (it's 10 PM now). And I did not want to see any spoilers.
Well, I just did. :|

Please hold me back if I ever want to enter this thread again. :(

:wave:

2 hours sunday.
2 hours monday.

should be sweet. jacks not working at Ctu anymore, but he will be there. i believe he works with the DOD now.

when does it starts in the US???

Jack Bauer is an improved, darker 2000's MacGyver

MacGyver's MULLET is the best thing I've seen in my life :yes:

Season 4 starts on Sunday, January 9.

Popmartijn - I know how you feel! I knew about another event that occurs in season 3 before it airred and it completely ruined the surprise for me once I saw it on TV. I unknowingly came across it when I was reading an episode synopsis. :grumpy:

Tom Brady said:
2 hours sunday.
2 hours monday.

should be sweet. jacks not working at Ctu anymore, but he will be there. i believe he works with the DOD now.

Two hours on Monday too? Awesome! :hyper:

uhh sorry popmartijn... about the spoiler :(

so, everyone, there might be some spoilers during this posting

btw, here is some stuff i heard about the new season:

-we've got a new president - the other candidate from S3
-jack works in DOD and dates the secretary of D's daughter
-an unknown female is the new CTU director
-the cast has been radically changed except k. sutherland of course.

here are some of my expectations&inquiries about the new season:

-god, please, dont let kim bauer do something stupid and endanger the world unless it gets her killed for good measure.
-what happened to president palmer? the guy got through presidency despite assasination attempts and a nuke, now some bio-attack was enough for him to lose? not fair!
-will sherry kill anyone by mere words in this season?
-also, whatever happened to the presidents kids?
-will nina rise from her grave for more mischief?
-should the next president be the nation's biggest hero, Jack?
-what's the big threat this time?

what do you think we're in for?:huh:

all_i_want said:
-the cast has been radically changed except k. sutherland of course.
Aside from Jack, Chloe is the only former cast member coming back for the new season. According to IMDB.com and TV Guide, Tony will be guest starring later this season and Palmer and Michelle are possibly coming back for an episode or two in the spring.

-god, please, dont let kim bauer do something stupid and endanger the world unless it gets her killed for good measure.
Kim will not be coming back this season :)hyper: ). Even if she does, her role will be minuscule.

-what happened to president palmer? the guy got through presidency despite assasination attempts and a nuke, now some bio-attack was enough for him to lose? not fair!
Palmer dropped out of the presidential race when he resigned. Senator Keeler will be the new president. I'm not sure if his role will be as major as Palmer's was in seasons 1-3 though.

Last edited:
Here are some scans my friend made from the TV Guide feature on 24. Some pretty interesting information about this season. I don't buy for a second that Keeler will be a good guy. He seemed too shady last season.

tvguide2.jpg

tvguide3.jpg

tvguide4.jpg

Re: tv show 24

all_i_want said:
24.. what do you think about it? i think its such a shame they killed off ryan chappelle. he was a good guy. but overall 24 may just be the best spy-assasin-terrorist action show ever!!! not to mention jack bauer's coolness as the main guy.

Ryan got it last season, 'member Jack Bauer off'd him as a token of loyalty to the bad guy... :) You haven't missed anything yet!

that was the best two hours of my life x_x

I can't wait for tommorow :drool:

too bad the whole trial thing won't be until next week :p

Awsome show. At first I didn't watch it because I didn't want to get into it in the middle. I rented the season 1 DVDs from blockbuster over the summer, well it then turned into season 2. By the end of the summer we'd had almost caught all the way up, then I got Season 3 for Christmas, and just finished it last week. Season 4 has been awsome so far...

It seems like Audrey Heller will be this season's Kim or Terry. :yawn:

phanan said:
For those of you who have S3 on DVD, I believe they included a bonus prequel of sorts to S4 on it. Any good?

You can download it a video clip of the S4 prequel here: http://www.24fans.com/Media/S4Prequel.wmv

My favorite part is when Jack says "I can find my own fucking job, Erin, thank you" to CTU director Driscoll after she fires him and offers to help him find another job. :shifty:

Last edited:
I'm watching it for the first time this season, because my dad loves it so much. I have to say, it's quite entertaining. I've been enjoying it.

I love this show.

I watched season's 1-3 on DVD so I am not used to having to wait in between episode's. While watching the DVD's I had many sleepless nights since I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen next.

I don't know how we can wait a whole week. A have a feeling that the trial won't be until the week after either.

Did anyone else find it odd that the names are Keeler and Heller? Couldn't they be a bit more creative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom