MERGED-->24 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome chapter last week... I only got into the show this season... could you tell me which one of the past seasons are the best ones to watch?

Hey Jack, how bout putting the cellphone on vibrate when sneaking up on terrorists, dumbass!:wink:

Also, how can they let a guy in probably the only vehicle running at that time of night in the middle of the desert get away considering the football was the priority? I love this show but sometimes it pisses me off especially the lack of traffic in this fictional Los Angeles.

I still love it though.:wink:

Week by week, Marwan's army is diminishing ...soon, it will be Jack vs. Marwan, mano a mano.....

And kick that girl Audrey in the teeth! who the hell is she to be having so much knowledge! from being Jack Bauer's morning squeeze to answering the phone at CTU...:yikes:

And correct me if I'm wrong, but does Edgar Stiles appear to be gaining weight as the season goes along??? he never leaves for lunch, must be wearing a feedbag....:lol:

Yes, all creative writing and good entertainment but far-fetched...
Jack Bauer, World Defender.

trevster2k said:
Hey Jack, how bout putting the cellphone on vibrate when sneaking up on terrorists, dumbass!:wink:

Also, how can they let a guy in probably the only vehicle running at that time of night in the middle of the desert get away considering the football was the priority? I love this show but sometimes it pisses me off especially the lack of traffic in this fictional Los Angeles.

I still love it though.:wink:

Alas, some of the technical flaws are huge but I accept Jack and all his flaws :D

trevster2k said:

that was odd

esp because it served no purpose

it did not expose him? did it?

the thing that bothered me was that he did not disable the 2 jeeps

you think a couple of flat tires might have slowed marwin down?

Mr. BAW said:
Week by week, Marwan's army is diminishing ...soon, it will be Jack vs. Marwan, mano a mano.....

And kick that girl Audrey in the teeth! who the hell is she to be having so much knowledge! from being Jack Bauer's morning squeeze to answering the phone at CTU...:yikes:

And correct me if I'm wrong, but does Edgar Stiles appear to be gaining weight as the season goes along??? he never leaves for lunch, must be wearing a feedbag....:lol:

Yes, all creative writing and good entertainment but far-fetched...
Jack Bauer, World Defender.

ps...I sure wish I had Jack's cellular service..! :yes:

why would marwan tell some mercenary where he is going to be? is he that big of a dumbass?:mad:

also, i feel like the VP logan is a bit over acted.. the guy seemed pretty normal just half an hour ago, and he suddenly turns psychotic. he is not very convincing.. i wonder how palmer will get involved in this...

also, who takes charge if the VP is incapacitated as well? his subordinate? who?:huh:

I loved the end of the episode.."This will help you with the pain" SMACK!:wink:

yeah... what happened to him? i guess the terrorists shouldve killed him by now. or maybe he'll die saving jack's life in the jack-marwan face off?:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom