MERGED-->24 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its nice mya is dead. worst part of the season obviously, too bad it appears erin driscoll is leaving. she was a good character.

id guess so... so what happens now? the threat is eliminated, and unless the bad guys have some other scheme which could top the meltdown scenario, i dont see where this could go...

so they catch marwan and then what? we get some more torture scenes and what happens afterwards?

i still dont trust the son in law. he looks too guilty to be innocent :p and way too unlikeable.

i agree with the greatest TV character ever comment, in action shows, at least.

i dont think theyre ALL dead. they evacuated a lot of them didnt they? probably more like 3-4 thousand dead.

also im starting to think that solar power barons may be behind this whole scheme...:wink:

Last edited:
I think Audrey's gonna dump Jack. That look on her face after seeing Paul get zapped was funny as heck.

As mean as it sounds, I'm glad the Mya/Erin got axed. I don't think it rounded out Erin's character as much as it was supposed to (if at all). :eyebrow:

Jack's gonna die chasing down Marwan; Tony gets a second lease on life... I wonder when Mr. Palmer makes his reappearance.....

mistyrose said:
I hope Audrey dumps Jack and leaves. Don't care for her at all.

Looking forward to Palmer's return. And Michelle's.

then jack will be all moody for the rest of the season. the guy finally thinks he's found happiness, and you want to take that away from him.

jack bauer may cry too:|

as for audrey, i like her :drool:

she's got great eyes

:wink:

The episode was a total PSA.

Audrey's so gonna dump Jack. Many a fan letter shall be answered. Hope she's outta there in one neat move.

spinninghead77 said:
Anyone else notice how PC tonights episode was?

It wasn't entirely PC; even the heroic Arab-American owners of the sporting goods store were also in the business of selling deadly firearms, so they were probably some type of conservative/NRA Arab-Americans.

The show is getting very stressful. i never thought I would hope Paul would live.

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by U2Bama
The show is getting very stressful. i never thought I would hope Paul would live.
LOL - I found myself thinking the same thing, "Dammit, that bloke better survive."

But gosh, did someone crank the stress-o-meter to 10 or what?! :crazy: The next "plot twist" (if you could call it such) with Habib & that pilot.... I can't believe they're going to go there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom