MERGED-->24 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:

:hmm:

Well someone on the inside knew that Jack was alive

:shifty:
yeah,

the first 2 or 3 hours it was all about how the terrorists knew about Jack
so they were able to frame him.

his girlfriend's son went out of his way more than once to really apologize to Jack
for what he did (not trusting him?) or something else?

Did the kid give him up by posting something online to try and learn more about him
or sent his picture in to some government agency for a background check?

fah said:
Queen Bee said:
I hope they kill off Audrey :hyper:

Yes, being anyway romantically involved with Jack Bauer shortens one's life expectency :wink:

Not really. Kate Warner (? or whatever-her-name-was) from season 2 did not die. And did he really have a love interest in the 3rd series (don't know how serious it was with that drug baron's wife)?
Being married to Jack, on the other hand, does decrease your life expectancy. :wink:

Popmartijn said:
I'm always trying to avoid this thread a bit because we're obviously behind with the US on this and I don't want to be spoiled. At the moment we're at 10 PM (or at least, I am :flirt: ), so there's still a lot of action to go.
Anyway, I have to say that so far this is one of the best of the series. Maybe not as good as the first one, but definately better than series 2 and 3.

As you might have noticed, this series ended here last night! And it was indeed a good one overall. The finale maybe wasn't as exciting as previous years, but in was intriguing.
I do wonder how they can 'resurrect' him as only 5 people know he's alive (with one of those being the 'dead' Jack).

:hyper:

Why oh why do I have to wait so many months before season 5 starts here! :scream:

Popmartijn said:
Originally posted by Popmartijn

Gee, I got to about post 15 in this thread and then it seems conversation turned to season 4. Considering season 3 just ended about 2 hours ago here, I think I won't return to this thread until next year or so.
:|

:hyper:

Wrong.

You're here again about 9 months later. :D

And again 2 1/2 months later. :D

:happy:

Queen Bee said:
Popmartijn said:
OK everyone, please remind me that I'm halfway on page 6 here. It seems that any discussion past that point is about episodes after 10 PM.
I'll probably return here in February or so.

:wave:

:wave:

I'll remind you in a PM :flirt:

Thanks for the offer, but I found the thread myself. And also the correct posts. Still... :flirt:

Queen Bee said:
What do you think of the season so far? Day 4 is probably my least favorite.

I didn't think it was too bad. It certainly was better than season 2 and 3. Although the shooting down of the nuclear missile was a bit too close for believability. Then again, so was the dismantling of the virus in season 3.

:)

Queen Bee said:
You shouldn't be viewing such things so soon anyway :tsk:. Don't you guys get season 5 in October?

Yes, in October probably. Or September. But I want to see it now! :nerd:

Wake me up when September ends
:D

:flirt:

saw first 2 episodes of season 5 last night... i'm already hooked!!!!

Queen Bee said:
You can download torrents of season 5 episodes if you want to cheat :shh:

That's not cheating. :grumpy:

:hmm:

I might try to check out this torrenting thing. Never done that before.

And can someone please remind me that I'm on page 13 of this thread. That's where season 5 starts.

:)

24: Day 5

245ga.gif

aka The Jack Bauer Power Hour :nerd:

Carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom