MERGED-->24 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
24s5-06_knife-eye_cropped.gif

Oh, Jack :heart:

:love: :love: :love:

What's going to happen to the shadowy guy Cummings had been talking to on the phone? Is he just going to disappear or will he continue to play the sketchy, shadowy guy with all sorts of monitors in the background?

phanan said:
I don't necessarily care, but it would be funny if in one episode Jack actually got laid. :lol: Right in the middle of a crisis.

:lmao:

Either that or he goes to the bathroom or something, how these people hold it in all day is beyond me. :)

great episode.

as long as jack is torturing somebody, it is going to be good. can he do it to audrey yet, please?

Remember the Soprano episode where Paulie and Chris chase the Russian into the snowy woods???

That's the dude that I'd like Jack Bauer to take on, mano a mano...then we'll see what JB is made of...:up:

I wouldn't be surprised if this storyline took them to Russia. Certainly seems like that's the direction its going.

So perhaps Jack will be running through the snowy fields of Siberia... :D

There are not enough hours in the day to get to Russia :shifty:

I think it's going to be Jacks saves a large American city (Los Angeles) from the toxic nerve gas and somehow the bad guys bump into his new love and her son on the highway...

theres enough hours to go somewhere else still though.

in S3 they had the vials of the virus in other cities and briefly showed clips of various swat teams or other ctu agencies taking them down, but you are right, it is always set in LA. it was cool when jack went to mexico that season though.

It would've have been cool if they had gotten on the ship that was going to take them to Russia (what was it again - a sail barge or something?), and then have some kick-ass sequences out on the ocean...

Deja vu. They are obviously repeating themselves this season with certain events.

Mr. BAW said:
So Diane awards Derrick for being good by taking him to the mall just in time that a virus is leaked....:shrug:

:shrug: Jack, most likely posing as Rossler, since the Bad Russian has never seen him, walks by Hot Dog on a Stick only to have the on-duty manager, Kim, yell..."Dad, is that you???" :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom