MERGED-->24 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh but at least he wasn't legitimatly bad ala nina. he thought he was doing good at the very least. granted, it's still a tad on the lame side but i don't really mind it.

i am tired of audrey though, i wish she died last year, she should die this year. and we've only had to deal with her for like 10 minutes so far too.

Queen Bee said:

So Spencer was a mole after all! Gee, what a wild guess that was :happy:

Well Bee it just goes with previous seasons where the moles have been obvious.

Tonight's show was pretty good. I think this is shaping up to be a decent season.

Also, why isn't Audrey dead yet?

Why couldn't Keeler have improved and returned as President instead of Logan?

Last edited:
So the kid gave up Jack

he did thrust Frank

thought he was a bad guy

so he posted his picture on the net?

do you know this man?

or conttacted law enforcement, fbi?

Despite the fact that Spencer was working for the White House, he was still a mole. As soon as I saw that, I let out a groan. There's got to be a better way to tell a story without having someone planted in CTU every time.

That being said, at least it wasn't dragged out in the storyline. It came and went very quickly, so now we can move on. And besides the deal with Spencer, the show was pretty good. Looks like it leads up to an excellent one next week, although those damn previews show too much. I'm going to have to stop watching them.

I've just recently gotten into this show and I cannot believe how good it is. However, I wish I knew more about the last seasons, I think that would help me a lot. Does anyone know if there is a web site that recaps the episodes of the last 4 seasons? That would really help me.

I'm just happy that Tony wasn't actually awake yet. Yet another mole in CTU + Tony recovering from critical injurues in record time would have been very bad television.

Also, am I an idiot for thinking that Cummings was a secret service agent and not Logan's chief of staff? I thought that Mike Novick was the chief of staff. Oh well.

randhail said:

Also, am I an idiot for thinking that Cummings was a secret service agent and not Logan's chief of staff? I thought that Mike Novick was the chief of staff. Oh well.

I think Novick was Palmer's Chief of Staff, although I'm unsure what his position is now.

novick had some position last year with keeler/logan staff as there was some 'awkward' meeting between palmer and novick in S4. im not sure what the position is.

martha logan needs to die too. she's proved her point and she has shown her purpose in the show, now can she either disappear or die? disappearing wouldnt be good enough because she could come back. she showed us that palmer knew something was up and that cummings is evil, now please exit the show. if audrey and her can be eliminated as well as derek and his mommy this season could be excellent. i understand that derek and his mom had to be in these episodes so far though, but again, their storylines have maybe one or two episodes left in them before they drag on.

StlElevation said:
novick had some position last year with keeler/logan staff as there was some 'awkward' meeting between palmer and novick in S4. im not sure what the position is.

martha logan needs to die too. she's proved her point and she has shown her purpose in the show, now can she either disappear or die? disappearing wouldnt be good enough because she could come back. she showed us that palmer knew something was up and that cummings is evil, now please exit the show. if audrey and her can be eliminated as well as derek and his mommy this season could be excellent. i understand that derek and his mom had to be in these episodes so far though, but again, their storylines have maybe one or two episodes left in them before they drag on.

I don't think you'll see Derek and his mother too much more now - their roles were minimal and only to show us where Jack has been lately.

But I don't see Martha Logan going anywhere until her storyline is resolved, and who knows when that will be. Perhaps she'll disappear for an episode or two while she's on the run.

phanan said:

I don't think you'll see Derek and his mother too much more now - their roles were minimal and only to show us where Jack has been lately.

But I don't see Martha Logan going anywhere until her storyline is resolved, and who knows when that will be. Perhaps she'll disappear for an episode or two while she's on the run.

no, but derek's mommy could stick around as she would be one who could find out who knew jack was alive as buchanan and frodo wanted that info.

StlElevation said:

no, but derek's mommy could stick around as she would be one who could find out who knew jack was alive as buchanan and frodo wanted that info.

Well, I think the first episode demonstrated that she really didn't know anything about him and didn't want to intrude on his privacy.

If anything, Derek would probably know more, as he was suspicious of him to begin with. Who knows if he wasn't snooping around and following him before?

How absolutely hysterical of Audrey to call Jack 2 minutes before a mission so they could discuss the current state of their relationship. LOL!

phanan said:

Don't be so sure...didn't you see them on the previews? riding in the back of a car like nothing is happening? that means, something IS happening!!! :yikes:

24s5-06_knife-eye_cropped.gif

Oh, Jack :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom