MERGED-->24 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. BAW said:
Yeah, I would have expected JB to at least say, "hell, I'm hungry!"

PS...I recognize those railroad tracks; he's headed into the desert! :yes:

It would have been nice to see Jack downing a Red Bull or two while back at CTU Headquarters. Maybe even he and Curtis going through a McDonald's drive thru on their way to try to catch Marwan. :)

mdw3935 said:

It would have been nice to see Jack downing a Red Bull or two while back at CTU Headquarters. Maybe even he and Curtis going through a McDonald's drive thru on their way to try to catch Marwan. :)

I never noticed that no one ate :hmm:

Did anyone even have coffee on their desks :shifty:

Queen Bee said:
"He saved the president, he saved LA, he saved the country, he saved the world... If you think you know what's next, you don't know Jack." The only thing left for Jack to save is himself. I wonder how many years pass between season 4 and 5. It'll also be interesting to see who comes back. The only confirmation I've heard so far is Chloe. Well, Jack too.

I think that next season Jack will be crucified and then rise from the dead....

fah said:

I never noticed that no one ate :hmm:

Did anyone even have coffee on their desks :shifty:

I didn't see any coffee on their desks but I think a few of them
got some water out of the water cooler with those little
paper cone cups. :ohmy:
I guess they remembered to stay hydrated. I wonder about
bathroom breaks. :hmm:

fah said:

:D

Beer - breakfast of champions :up:

4x08_cubs2.jpg

:wink:

fah said:
:hyper:

I hope Tony returns :drool:

He does! He's a series regular this season.

carlosbernard8vl.jpg

New cast members...

Sean Astin, CTU agent Lynn McGill:
seanastin9fj.jpg

Jean Smart, First Lady Martha Logan:
jeansmart6da.jpg

Connie Britton, Diane (Jack's new love interest):
conniebritton6ta.jpg

Brady Corbet, Derek, Diane's son:
bradycorbet9zo.jpg

Returning cast members:

President Charles Logan
Audrey Raines
CTU boss Bill Buchanan
Curtis Manning
Edgar Stiles
Chloe O'Brien

No Michelle or Palmer :sad:

I'm always trying to avoid this thread a bit because we're obviously behind with the US on this and I don't want to be spoiled. At the moment we're at 10 PM (or at least, I am :flirt: ), so there's still a lot of action to go.
Anyway, I have to say that so far this is one of the best of the series. Maybe not as good as the first one, but definately better than series 2 and 3. The main reason is the absence of Kim. Nothing against Elisha Cuthbert ( :drool: ), but her role was unnecessary the last 2 seasons. I mean, how many times can you be kidnapped or lost. :yawn:

Now, you can all go back to the regular schedule, while I catch up with this thread until it's also 10 PM here. :)

:wave:

Queen Bee said:
Mama Terror (love the nickname, anitram :lol: ) is quickly becoming my favorite 24 villainess. :yes:

Exactly! It's only a matter of time until Driscoll realizes that CTU is incompetent without Chloe.

Knowing what I know now, I really love to read all these comments from when everything was also now to you guys.

:lol:

(And yes, Mama Terror was creepily good)

fah said:
I missed it :banghead:

:help:

Someone needs to bump this thread the day before the show

How can you miss this? :ohmy:
I already ask around ( :flirt: ) before the actual episode if I know I can't be home to watch that one. This is one show impossible to forget about.

:tsk:

Popmartijn said:
The main reason is the absence of Kim. Nothing against Elisha Cuthbert ( :drool: ), but her role was unnecessary the last 2 seasons. I mean, how many times can you be kidnapped or lost. :yawn:

Eherm!! The second best looking lady in the word can get kidnapped as many times as she damn well wants!!

fah said:
And just one more thing....there are way too many technical mistakes....:shame:

You notice them?! :ohmy:

Every time I'm watching I'm sooooooo excited that I never notice any mistakes.

:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom