MERGE --> Random DESCRIBE of Tesjte's Octagon Bar... + INTERVIEW what UR doing now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I get to go to work and sell coats for 25% off, much like ARW! Some are...:blahblah:...fortunately, the register knows which ones are which.

It's only for 4 hours and RI is under a flood warning so HOPEFULLY it'll be an easy night. :drool:

There were a million things I needed to do today but I decided it would be better to sleep til noon and then watch Fever Pitch 1 1/2 times with my mom. :yes:

:mad: Shari, are you going to leave me in suspense til I get home tonight???

Schmeg said:
:mad: Shari, are you going to leave me in suspense til I get home tonight???
sorry:reject:
344%3C645923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B7%3A%3D42%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B72%3C9%3C5%3B6ot1lsi

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/ncaa/10/15/wis.minn.ap/index.html
:D

Flood warning, huh? Again I ask coincidence or not.........U2 in Milwaukee=monsoon
u2 on the East Coast=flooding
:hmm:

I think Bono may be trying to act out part of Beautiful day......
After the flood all the colours came out
It was a beautiful day
A beautiful day
Don’t let it get away

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
So you didn't hear the joyful scream coming from southeast WI?
:flirt:
I still don't believe it:no:

:|

We had Badger fans in my store today, all dressed up in red :madspit: Of course they came in all hyper from watching the game and told everyone that asked them "yes, our team won and the Gophers LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :mad:

arw9797 said:

:|

We had Badger fans in my store today, all dressed up in red :madspit: Of course they came in all hyper from watching the game and told everyone that asked them "yes, our team won and the Gophers LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :mad:
Ahhhh yes, one of the additional joys of working retail............meeting up with the occasional obnoxious fan.......

badger.gif

*runs and hides*

I've never been a huge Gopher fan but I figured since the Vikings are now the joke of the NFL that I would switch to college football. Maybe I just need to pick a new sport. :huh:

shari schultz said:

Ahhhh yes, one of the additional joys of working retail............meeting up with the occasional obnoxious fan.......
:mad: Tell me about it!! Is it wrong that I want to kick people when they come in wearing Yankees paraphenilia? Sometimes I tell kids they have to leave the store if they're wearing a Yankees hat. :evil:

:crack: I had way too much caffeine after 3 pm today. I could possibly be up all night.

:love: I went looking for the 10/3 Boston show on U2 Torrents and found a War show from Providence, 4/30/83!

Schmeg said:
:love: I went looking for the 10/3 Boston show on U2 Torrents and found a War show from Providence, 4/30/83!

:faint: It's WAR and my 9th birthday!!!!!! :cute: I want a copy :sexywink:

Yes I'm going now. I worked last night and all day today. I am tired :yawn: I'm not used to standing all day. Normally I get to sit and I do not wear shoes at work. No one does. We all walk around in our socks or barefoot, depending on the weather. We're weirdo's at my work. So it's strange to have to stand and wear shoes all day. I'm exhausted and really need my flannel sheets and some Food Network right now :drool:

arw9797 said:
I've never been a huge Gopher fan but I figured since the Vikings are now the joke of the NFL that I would switch to college football. Maybe I just need to pick a new sport. :huh:

I have stayed away from Vikings jokes............:angel:
truth be told I am, and this is not so nice, hoping that the dearly departed Green Bay Packer, Darren Sharper, is on the list of Love Boaters:evil:

If you love the Conan thing, you have to go check out the Chicago dvd preview..........a 3 minute preview...:drool: some funky camera angles

arw9797 said:
I can't stop watching :edge: "Bono hits us...sometimes really hard..." :cute: :laugh:
:cute: I want to hug him when he says that.

Adam needs a Ssssseeeeecretttt!!!

shari schultz said:
If you love the Conan thing, you have to go check out the Chicago dvd preview..........a 3 minute preview...:drool: some funky camera angles
:combust: Where's that?! :hyper:

*too lazy to actually find stuff myself* :reject:

Back
Top Bottom