MERGE --> Random DESCRIBE of Tesjte's Octagon Bar... + INTERVIEW what UR doing now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
wooo hooo!
badger.gif

Is that bucky?

I will have lottery tickets for MN and PA for the jackpot. But, yes....hell will freeze before I win.

Just a random badger found while bored.......We, in honor of tomorrows Gophers vs. Badger game, can call him Bucky :yes:

tonight at work we were given little goodie bags and one of the things were blue bracelets with our store name on one side and "extraordinary service" on the other part. Of course when I opened up my goodie bag all I saw was "extraordinary!!!!!" I was about to ask for a few extra's, just in case I lost mine or gave them to a few U2 fans or something random like that. But then as I opened up the plastic around the bracelet I noticed the "store name" and "service" on it. :grumpy:

I've turned the internet off 3 times in the last hour. :| I think I'm really going to go this time and not come back until I get some sleeeeeeeeep :yawn:

My panic is over :huh:

I've been collecting game pieces all week for the 'win a trip to see U2 in Vegas' contest. I don't have the 'Pop' album cover but it appears that it will be in the paper on Sunday...

~like I could actually win~

Some freinds took me out for an early B'day celebration last night and I feel:barf: :sick: :yuck: :drunk: right now. I had to come to work today of all days on about 3 hours sleep.:huh:

I had a nail in my tire :drool:

Now I'm at my parents house for lunch and to use their computer. They live closer to job #2 than I do. Plus a free lunch sounded like a fine idea to me. :D AND......they aren't even here :dance: so I have the whole house to myself for a half hour before I need to leave :love:

I've never worked 7 1/2 at this place before :crack: I think the most is 5. Plus I get to close :up: :| I hope it's not a long day.

There is some major Edge cuteness in the Freestylin Friday thread today :combust: Most pictures from the photo shoot of where my avatar is from. Plus I finally know what guitar he's holding :cute:

I get to go sell clothes now :| I was so confused yesterday to go from one job to another. I went from reading about leasing laws all day to ringing up jackets at 30% off all night. Not all jackets are 30%. Only some. The register doesn't tell me what is on sale and what is not. I get to figure it out. You tell me which is more confusing. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom