MERGE --> Random DESCRIBE of Tesjte's Octagon Bar... + INTERVIEW what UR doing now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this has sorta become random.

I started this thread (with no intentions of it becoming random) as the old thread was archived.

Sorry for messing with you :|

I encourage someone esle to start a random...please.

zoney! said:
this has sorta become random.

I started this thread (with no intentions of it becoming random) as the old thread was archived.

Sorry for messing with you :|

I encourage someone esle to start a random...please.

why would you think that everyone that posts in all of the threads mention would want to post in one combined thread? :huh:

who sent me a package? I don't know if I have time to get it tomorrow. If it's something good then I'll make time :sexywink: Otherwise I have to wait until Sunday.

arw9797 said:

why would you think that everyone that posts in all of the threads mention would want to post in one combined thread? :huh:

Actually..I have heard from too many people that when they went into "other chat threads" they did not feel accepted. Something about attitudes.

I did it for UNITY!

I also thought it would be a damn funny title. A super merge.

But thanks! :|

zoney! said:

Actually..I have heard from too many people that when they went into "other chat threads" they did not feel accepted. Something about attitudes.

I did it for UNITY!

I still think it's genius. :|

zoney! said:

I did it for UNITY!

nice. Thanks for the last line of the first paragraph. I'm assuming that was a slam to me. :up:

We've tried the whole "unity" thing and no one really liked it. Everyone has buddies they talk to and with so many different conversations going on it was hard to keep track of. IO is not one big thread so why should all of these be?

Is :| our mascot smilie for this thread?

zoney! said:

I did it for UNITY!

:angry: You told me you were going to bed.

COEXIST!

I never went into other chat threads because I had no idea what was going on...I can almost keep track of Randoom on a good day...

arw9797 said:

nice. Thanks for the last line of the first paragraph. I'm assuming that was a slam to me. :up:

We've tried the whole "unity" thing and no one really liked it. Everyone has buddies they talk to and with so many different conversations going on it was hard to keep track of. IO is not one big thread so why should all of these be?

Is :| our mascot smilie for this thread?

YES!!! COEXIST. Ex-GF gets it!

I did not do this to insult you or anyone...I thought it would be fun to see all the convothread folks come in an post in one spot for once. It would be funny.

But, I do feel insulted by you coming in here and using the lock smilie...and putting down a creative idea.

And I really do not like this emoticon: :|

I feel like people are putting me down when they use it. SO, this is not going to be any mascot for anything that my name goes on.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I personally like it in here (not that it matters). I haven't ever talked to anyone in here other then Zoney and WHA.

I like you here! :heart:

And WHA, and Schmeg, and Shari, and Redkat and ARW9797! :D

zoney! said:

I feel like people are putting me down when they use it.
i do not like :|

and i absolutely do not like :wink:. to me, it is the ultimate put down smiley.

why am i in this thread??!?!

zoney! said:

Thank you! :|

and I agree with you about that smiliEE (journal).

We both hate it equally! I am passionate about how much I hate it. :D

Oh yes, I hate it with a passion as well. I don't go around killing things in the face for no reason.

I've never been here either but here I am.

Zoney, we're a bad combo. We can't get along. It's the taurus in us. :shrug: We should just stay out of each other's way. If you need an example: I am in love with :| and will continue to use it often. :love:

I will talk to you on April 30 to wish you a happy day. See you in 6 months and two weeks. :kiss:

zoney! said:

I feel like people are putting me down when they use it. SO, this is not going to be any mascot for anything that my name goes on.

I make this face :| all day. and this one as well :angry: on a bad day this one :grumpy:

I wasn't putting you down. :|

hello mk

Back
Top Bottom