MERGE --> Random DESCRIBE of Tesjte's Octagon Bar... + INTERVIEW what UR doing now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have "chatted" in all of the threads. :huh:

and have multiple usernames at the "x" and the sites that exsisted prior to the "x"

Zootlesque said:
I don't think anyone BUT the mods should be involved in trying to merge threads. Some people have got to stop acting as the self-righteous policemen of this board. :down:

i'm sure. it was a joke. and it was funny. zoney didn't merge anything.

this whole chat thread drama is weird. i mean, in what way does where someone types a few words concern anyone. who cares who posts where. who cares who says what. who cares who knows who. who cares who doesn't.

i don't open chat threads that don't interest me. why would i bother.

they just sit there, bumping up and down the page whether i log on or not.

i don't know. i guess what i'm really trying to say is...meh.

Calluna said:
The difference between our threads and the other chat threads is that we are not sentimentally attached to one particular thread. We don't post in our threads until they reach 500 and then start another one and post in that too, ad nauseum.

That I agree with! :up:

Calluna said:

You actually have to come up with an original idea to start a new thread. With chat threads, it is just a continuation of the same old thing.

My question is... what's wrong with 'the same old thing' if some of us do enjoy it?

Live and let live. :shrug:

lmjhitman said:

and numerous death threats issued to jamison - but that's my favourite part

:wink:

Zoney, you're right. I guess we cannot co-exist... esp. if some of us try to take control of the whole board. :shrug:

Forget it. I really don't wanna drag this on.

bonosgirl84 said:

i'm sure. it was a joke. and it was funny. zoney didn't merge anything.

this whole chat thread drama is weird. i mean, in what way does where someone types a few words concern anyone. who cares who posts where. who cares who says what. who cares who knows who. who cares who doesn't.

i don't open chat threads that don't interest me. why would i bother.

they just sit there, bumping up and down the page whether i log on or not.

i don't know. i guess what i'm really trying to say is...meh.

:up:

I don't understand why people can't be more tolerant. Insulting the ways other people "chat" here is ridiculous.

I think Zoney was trying to do something nice. It seemed for a moment at least it might work

Let's all have a drink and relax :happy:

Zootlesque said:

Zoney, you're right. I guess we cannot co-exist... esp. if some of us try to take control of the whole board. :shrug:

Any respect I may have had for you is now lost with that lame comment.

Your view of me trying to control this board is way off base.

Zootlesque said:
My question is... what's wrong with 'the same old thing' if some of us do enjoy it?

Live and let live. :shrug:
Nothing is wrong with it, really. I personally find them to be a bit silly but I usually just avoid them. I only opened this one because I noticed some non-chat people posting in here and I wanted to see what was going on. Then you compared X-style threads to chat threads and I felt the need to point out the difference, that's all.

zoney! said:
it isn't really merged...

sorry for confusing you :reject:

I truly never meant to make this randoom. I don't understand why randoomers have given me so much shit for it.

You started the thread when the old random thread closed. I think that's where the confusion came about. I'm not coming here to argue or be sarcastic or insult anyone in anyway, but in case you haven't been paying attention, Kariann has not been around much this past week. If you've read random then you'll know the situation. If not, it's not my place to fill you in. She had no idea last night where random was or why we were posting in the other thread. If you want to keep this open to talk to others then go ahead. Who is stopping you? A new random thread has been made so there is no more confusion over the threads.

Have I, or anyone else that posts in random, really given you that much shit about anything? It was all a joke on Friday night that I was pissed. I would have thought you figured that out since we finished our evening talking about other things. Also, no new random thread was started. If I was truly mad or upset I would have simply started a new thread.

You made a comment saying this situation is very revealing. On your side as well. That's all I have to say to you about it. You know how to pm me, email me, hell....you even have my cell phone number. If you care to discuss it maybe we could talk in private. Otherwise, enjoy your thread. I'll go back to random. Maybe I'll see you at a U2 show in the near future or maybe the next time you're in town we can meet up. No hard feelings Jeff. With that, I'll leave this thread.

Back
Top Bottom