Memphis International Airport Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH, and as hard as it may be, you really need to try and at least stay up til 9. Yeah that means you won't get to spend a lot of time with Katie the first day you're here, but, you'll get into a better sleep habit earlier, and you'll get to make better of the rest of your trip

/jet lag advice.

wait, are you telling me to go to bed at 9 or stay up as late as she does?

it's not hard to break into her sleeping pattern.

thanks

wait, are you telling me to go to bed at 9 or stay up as late as she does?

it's not hard to break into her sleeping pattern.

thanks

I'm saying that you probably shouldn't sleep all day today is all. Though, I'm not sure you'd even have opportunity to do so.

That's probably a good a point as any, she's pretty much on a similar sleep schedule to mine, and well..yeah I know what you mean.

Anyways....REALLY gone.

this king size bed is ridic. i left my camera and jeans on the other side of the bed before i went to sleep, because i'm lazy, and i haven't disturbed either of them while i was asleep.

plus i had to roll over twice to turn the light off earlier

The Gambler now......

You gotta know when to hold em
Know when to fold em
know when to walk away
know when to run....

I'm saying that you probably shouldn't sleep all day today is all. Though, I'm not sure you'd even have opportunity to do so.

That's probably a good a point as any, she's pretty much on a similar sleep schedule to mine, and well..yeah I know what you mean.

Anyways....REALLY gone.

i'm really not sure when i'll get a chance to sleep today, but i've managed to get more sleep at a reasonable hour than i would have expected, so i'll probably be alright.

thanks, sleep well.

this king size bed is ridic. i left my camera and jeans on the other side of the bed before i went to sleep, because i'm lazy, and i haven't disturbed either of them while i was asleep.

plus i had to roll over twice to turn the light off earlier

I have a super king....Mr G and I sometimes wake in the night and reach out just to make sure the other is still there!! :lmao: It's bizarre but great for these hot nights....

:ohmy: Ok, that's really weird....during the Gambler, the whole song just totally changed key.....WTF?

And where is Ax....he's doing singstar isn't he :giggle:

I have a super king....Mr G and I sometimes wake in the night and reach out just to make sure the other is still there!! :lmao: It's bizarre but great for these hot nights....

:lmao:

it's a trip halfway back to the airport to get my wallet and passport off the other nightstand.

Yeah, hope she shaves her facial hair before you get there...all that black and white shit everywhere :tsk:

:lmao:

Bonnie, as it is now officially 7th Feb, may I be the first person in the world to wish you a happy birthday??? :cute:

Uhoh...getting very sleepy....eye's crossing and losing focus.....:uhoh: This does not bode well for me :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom