Memphis International Airport Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: GUESS WHAT!!!!

Mr G just came home...the noise IS NOT from where he was!! It's from about 1km+ away!!!! They're going looking for the party....the noise coming from it is INCREDIBLE!!! :lmao:

no way. Are you serious? Didn't you say it was coming from your back yard?

I thought it was coming from a couple of houses down, over the road - that's how loud it is....but no, we're at the top of a hill, the music is coming from a big party down the bottom of the hill in the gully....and it's at least 1km away...maybe even 2km!!! :ohmy:

I thought it was coming from a couple of houses down, over the road - that's how loud it is....but no, we're at the top of a hill, the music is coming from a big party down the bottom of the hill in the gully....and it's at least 1km away...maybe even 2km!!! :ohmy:

Holy crap! :ohmy: That's pretty intense.

How have they not been noise controlled by now? Must be some pretty tolerant people living nearby!

It's gone REALLY quiet twice before....I'm wondering if they turn it up once noise control go....suckers will get their stereo confiscated soon if that's the case!!

Fuck it's loud!! Windows are shut and I can hear it so loud and clear. It must literally be rattling windows etc closer to it...

:hmm: Wonder if it's a Waitangi Day party?

ok folks. I must go to bed. Ian, don't forget, starting tomorrow, you'll only be 7 hours away. I have a lot of Aussie/Kiwi aggression to take out. You are almost handy. :tsk:

(have a great time loverboy)

ok folks. I must go to bed. Ian, don't forget, starting tomorrow, you'll only be 7 hours away. I have a lot of Aussie/Kiwi aggression to take out. You are almost handy. :tsk:

(have a great time loverboy)

:yikes: Ok, remind me to steer clear of you tomorrow!!

OH, and as hard as it may be, you really need to try and at least stay up til 9. Yeah that means you won't get to spend a lot of time with Katie the first day you're here, but, you'll get into a better sleep habit earlier, and you'll get to make better of the rest of your trip

/jet lag advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom