Memo to Rudy Tomjanovich and Kobe Bryant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

speedracer

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
On an inbounds play to win the game, if no one is guarding the inbounds pass and Kobe Bryant is double-teamed, get the ball back to the trigger man.

Ya he was doubled at first, but then Wade left him and went back to the inbound man, and Jones stayed on Kobe, but Kobe ran right back into the double team. I love seeing Kobe miss the game winner, Michaels still the best there ever was.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
memo to kobe bryant... pass the ball

he does chuck it up a little bit, but the man is averaging 7.5 assists a game.

Yes, I'm a Kobe Bryant Fan :wave:

On a serious note, it's pretty cool he's going to donate $1,000 for every point he scores later this week to the Tsunami relief. So for the game, lets hope he puts up 50 shots.

Last edited:
I told BAW that he should cash in that $4M rock and send that money to Sri Lanka! then we'll see how devoted he is to the cause...

I can just envision, Kobe going cold on "donation night". :down:

Kobe's path to team ball-hog came as soon as Dr. Buss and Mitch Kupchek cleared the bench.

ps...last week #8 claimed that Lamar Odom TOLD HIM TO TAKE ALL THE SHOTS HE WANTED since no one else was helping. :no:

yet Son of BAW is still flying his Laker flag from his newly received car...("that boy ain't right!")
:yikes:

Hewson said:
Headache, you keep talkin about Kobe like that and he's likely to buy you some 4 carat bling.

mekobepedro.jpg

Headache in a Suitcase said:

and no offense, but frankly... i can't see how anyone can like this man anymore. he's a scumbag to end all scumbags.

its easy, Im a huge lakers fan. It's like liking TO when he was in the niners, or Deion when he was in SF, when they leave u hate them. I'm not a fan of him as a person, he def. is a scumbag

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom